List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333729, Replies: 10558
    « 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 » »| page:
    #9421   2013/07/14 06:28AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Afternoon, just remembered to vote on the @soaphunks.net poll ,just out of interest does anyone know if there's a way to know who's leading?

#9422   2013/07/14 08:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Afternoon, just remembered to vote on the @soaphunks.net poll ,just out of interest does anyone know if there's a way to know who's leading?

Is it back up??? I am having a lazy Sunday. Just barely waking up

Some of the posters at forbidden love use to email the guy in charge of it questions last year and get answers. I will go to FL see if they mention the rankings

#9423   2013/07/14 09:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Nathan was. Cut

Ok. I think if we can get EM , TC and RW. James chances increase. RE because he is the best looking younger man. EM cause I think out of Days guys he is a charming fellow and has fans out of the ting yang. And TC cause thats the guy that keeps knocking us out of the pulse polls weekly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:05AM
    #9424   2013/07/14 09:12AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Nathan was. Cut

Ok. I think if we can get EM , TC and RW. James chances increase. RE because he is the best looking younger man. EM cause I think out of Days guys he is a charming fellow and has fans out of the ting yang. And TC cause thats the guy that keeps knocking us out of the pulse polls weekly

I think Greg Vaughn is a serious contender this year. TC has been in the bottom three the last two weeks.

#9425   2013/07/14 09:32AM
    allmylovingdays

I just don't get GV's appeal. I look for it and the other day his hair looked good. But I know. I know. Some find good looking. I may have when I was young but that smile is hard to look at.

Heck how didn't Freddie make it. I think Freddie Smith and Casey both are better looking then EM, GV' TC, NO JV.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:32AM
    #9426   2013/07/14 09:47AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro: Afternoon, just remembered to vote on the @soaphunks.net poll ,just out of interest does anyone know if there's a way to know who's leading?

Is it back up??? I am having a lazy Sunday. Just barely waking up

Some of the posters at forbidden love use to email the guy in charge of it questions last year and get answers. I will go to FL see if they mention the rankings

Its up again ,I'm just curious because of the whole having to vote for 2 guys thing ,I don't like the idea of voting for a 2nd choice I don't care that much about while not knowing if he has a big enough following to inch ahead of my 1st choice.

#9427   2013/07/14 09:55AM
    tariro

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I just don't get GV's appeal. I look for it and the other day his hair looked good. But I know. I know. Some find good looking. I may have when I was young but that smile is hard to look at.

Heck how didn't Freddie make it. I think Freddie Smith and Casey both are better looking then EM, GV' TC, NO JVquote]

That's exactly what I think too! Both Freddie and Casey are really cute and the last time I found EM hot was when he was on Passions

#9428   2013/07/14 10:09AM
    tariro

Quote flightygirl:

I think Greg Vaughn is a serious contender this year. TC has been in the bottom three the last two weeks.

Ok have never voted for EM, TC or GV though I do admit to having once voted for RW but only because I'd never heard of him so didn't see him as much of a threat

#9429   2013/07/14 05:44PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro:
    Quote flightygirl:

Ok have never voted for EM, TC or GV though I do admit to having once voted for RW but only because I'd never heard of him so didn't see him as much of a threat

I looked at the stats for last year and he won every week. The one that was the closest to James Scott was Steve Burton. None of the other ones were even close. Hope it is the same this year.

#9430   2013/07/14 07:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote flightygirl:

I did the same thing about voting for RW because I'm like who is he

I hate this two per vote as well......

But I am about to do my daily duty right now

« 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list