List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 321016, Replies: 10551
    « 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 » »| page:
    #9411   2013/07/13 07:37AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

I just loved bad Ej that men gets Hot everyday. I loved when Ej is bad too everybody else and nice too Sami Chad and his children.

#9412   2013/07/13 09:39AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: Mmmmm this morning I rushed through the comments on daily recap. this thread came about because of the EJ obsessed fans and all the threads dedicated to loving or hating him. No indifference. I know we have a Sami thread -but the update thing had me smiling at the chatter lately of the despised Sami and yet they can't stop talking about her now. It just made me think again how they fit how perfect EJ and Sami are for each other. No fan is indifferent to either.

This does make me happy even when I'm just a bit irritated by the anti-EJami talk, I love how people who don't like EJami can't stop talking about them ,even if its negative the buzz keeps them relevant and the more people argue about them on the internet ,the more pushed I feel to support them so for me its a win-win! Think that's where John and Marlena lost me ,not enough talk about them even from those who dislike the pairing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 09:44AM
    #9413   2013/07/13 09:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I just loved bad Ej that men gets Hot everyday. I loved when Ej is bad too everybody else and nice too Sami Chad and his children.

Sorry, I must have misssed the last time we saw EJ (or even Sami) being "nice" to the children. When was that?

#9414   2013/07/13 09:51AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved his being agressive because they never ever let him be because of the past. ITS so forbidden but yesterday was everything for them it showed all their facets and then when the tables turned and she pushed him in the chair. wimper the show was just so good and I couldn't even gush and share that on the daily recap because there are EJAMI fans but I knew I was going to have to fight fight fight and hear it was rough and its all about sex when it isn't do they watch the show at all. SEX is there sure but EJ wanted to hear how and why she is with him, he asked her to tell him that she is all in. AND YEAH he wanted the kudos as he stated the pat on the back good job sweetie - I get that she is worried with Stefano you have to always be on guard. But they will have each others back. That's all that matters.

I loved the aggression too because it shows how far they've come ,you're right for a while there it seemed it was a no no for the writers but Thursday took it to a whole new level.

#9415   2013/07/13 11:08AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved his being agressive because they never ever let him be because of the past. ITS so forbidden but yesterday was everything for them it showed all their facets and then when the tables turned and she pushed him in the chair. wimper the show was just so good and I couldn't even gush and share that on the daily recap because there are EJAMI fans but I knew I was going to have to fight fight fight and hear it was rough and its all about sex when it isn't do they watch the show at all. SEX is there sure but EJ wanted to hear how and why she is with him, he asked her to tell him that she is all in. AND YEAH he wanted the kudos as he stated the pat on the back good job sweetie - I get that she is worried with Stefano you have to always be on guard. But they will have each others back. That's all that matters.

This was the ultimate, powerful, aggressive, sexy, killer sexual chemistry/tension moment of Sami pushing EJ's buttons and him pushing back. Boy, did this get her aroused or what?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 11:11AM
    #9416   2013/07/13 11:10AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays: Dakota with your morning Joe did you watch on NBC? Did you love it no COMMMERCIALS!!!!

go vote on soapshunk and

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-8-2013-edition/

I watched Thurs show live, with the commercials but it sure was yummy and steamy.

I missed Friday's show but from the recap I am not going to bother to watch it.

#9417   2013/07/13 04:06PM
    tariro

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Dakota with your morning Joe did you watch on NBC? Did you love it no COMMMERCIALS!!!!

go vote on soapshunk and

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-8-2013-edition/

I watched Thurs show live, with the commercials but it sure was yummy and steamy.

I missed Friday's show but from the recap I am not going to bother to watch it.

thanks for the reminder about the soaphunks poll AMLDs already voted on the pulse poll and I don't blame you @Dakota4762 Friday's show was kind of a yawn.

#9418   2013/07/13 06:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:

This was the ultimate, powerful, aggressive, sexy, killer sexual chemistry/tension moment of Sami pushing EJ's buttons and him pushing back. Boy, did this get her aroused or what?!

Aroused....I think we all were!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 06:09PM
    #9419   2013/07/13 06:40PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I just loved bad Ej that men gets Hot everyday. I loved when Ej is bad too everybody else and nice too Sami Chad and his children.

Sorry, I must have misssed the last time we saw EJ (or even Sami) being "nice" to the children. When was that?

When the kids are on, they're nice to them all the time
    But it seems like the writers have forgotten that Ejami have little ones.....

#9420   2013/07/13 06:44PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Dakota 4762:

Aroused....I think we all were!

I was actually more intellectually inspired by EJ's moves............ darn I can feel my nose growing like it did on Phinoccio......

« 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list