List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333758, Replies: 10558
    « 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 » »| page:
    #9391   2013/07/11 06:02PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Omg scruff shirtless and sweaty. Hotness overload. So glad I had my fan ready

I had my air on extra high today!

#9392   2013/07/11 09:30PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012: Omg scruff shirtless and sweaty. Hotness overload. So glad I had my fan ready

Luckily we had a nice be thunderstorm to cool off our hot desert sun! Would have melted watching EJ today if not. Still had to turn the A/C on extra low. EJ does powerful and angry better than anyone. He was amazing HOT sexiness all over my screen.

#9393   2013/07/12 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved his being agressive because they never ever let him be because of the past. ITS so forbidden but yesterday was everything for them it showed all their facets and then when the tables turned and she pushed him in the chair. wimper the show was just so good and I couldn't even gush and share that on the daily recap because there are EJAMI fans but I knew I was going to have to fight fight fight and hear it was rough and its all about sex when it isn't do they watch the show at all. SEX is there sure but EJ wanted to hear how and why she is with him, he asked her to tell him that she is all in. AND YEAH he wanted the kudos as he stated the pat on the back good job sweetie - I get that she is worried with Stefano you have to always be on guard. But they will have each others back. That's all that matters.

#9394   2013/07/12 06:51AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Same here!!!

#9395   2013/07/12 06:58AM
    stjarna

What is there to say- EJ was very EJ- down to the last bit of him! James Scott deserves an Emmy- as he showed all who EJ is yesterday, power, love, passion, caring, shrewedness, warmth... I can go on and on.

I think that somewhere deep down Stefano actually smirks and thinks - "This is my son!", the only differences is that EJ has a heart and Stefano does not!

oh , just a note- Julius Caesar was born today 12 Jul 100 BC
    what relevance- none, got reminded-
    EJ is like Ceaser, one who threw the dice and taken over Rome!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 07:02AM
    #9396   2013/07/12 07:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Dakota with your morning Joe did you watch on NBC? Did you love it no COMMMERCIALS!!!!

go vote on soapshunk and

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-8-2013-edition/

#9397   2013/07/12 08:01AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: What is there to say- EJ was very EJ- down to the last bit of him! James Scott deserves an Emmy- as he showed all who EJ is yesterday, power, love, passion, caring, shrewedness, warmth... I can go on and on.

I think that somewhere deep down Stefano actually smirks and thinks - "This is my son!", the only differences is that EJ has a heart and Stefano does not!

"Beware the Ides of March." Sorry to burst your bubble, but Julius Caesar's glory ended when he was assassinated by a group of conspirators who wanted to restore Rome as a Republic.

#9398   2013/07/12 08:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: What is there to say- EJ was very EJ- down to the last bit of him! James Scott deserves an Emmy- as he showed all who EJ is yesterday, power, love, passion, caring, shrewedness, warmth... I can go on and on.

"Beware the Ides of March." Sorry to burst your bubble, but Julius Caesar's glory ended when he was assassinated by a group of conspirators who wanted to restore Rome as a Republic.

#9399   2013/07/12 08:03AM
    fadingrose

#9400   2013/07/12 08:18AM
    fadingrose

Quote fadingrose:

SORRY. I don't know why my "Julius Caesar" post came through three times. Not my fault. (Yes, once is enough)

« 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list