List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 318913, Replies: 10551
    « 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 » »| page:
    #9371   2013/07/09 05:31AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just shared this long comment over on daily recaps and it will be lost on most. But I didn't notice this really until today.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Monday, July 08 2013 06:20 PM

EJ lately is stepping outside of the man we all know or thought we knew. the first time was last fall when he decided not to do anything to retaliate to those who hid the paternity of Niki's dead baby. people still expect some sort of revenge thusly drfeelgood saying as much when EJ was hanging around being nosy after the attack. We still see the man who always has secrets and power plays in mind and wants to know everyone's business, but then he shows us the side that we never ever expected-team player EJ , he has shown up twice within a few months. His first appearance was when Wilson and EJAMI all were trying to get Wills confession from Nick and the successful outcome with the joyous celebration hugs and then today EJ so exuberantly hugging Justin. I am still smiling over that. and we mustn't forget that EJ wants his sons happiness more than EJ hate's it won out when Johnny requested the jacket, poor Johnny had to wait months and months later but his father didnt forget.

He has become a more well rounded person. Today with Justin was all kinds of extra wonderful! EJ still wants what he wants and will go after it, but he is definitely more appreciative and he absolutely loves his family. Samantha and the kids are his everything. I was watching one of the YT Videos and it showed all these scenes where his kids ran up and hugged him and his face just lights up then my heart melts.

And handling jealousy better ,I know I get irritated when 's name is mentioned but he's taking it much better than I am ,actually encouraging Sami to go visit so he can concentrate on business ,lets be honest girls the only real threat to our man these days is daddy not random exes.

#9372   2013/07/09 05:44AM
    tariro

Put my EJ obsession to good use and voted on the Adonis soap hunk poll today ,included a different guy again with him.

#9373   2013/07/09 09:56AM
    flightygirl

Quote tariro: Put my EJ obsession to good use and voted on the Adonis soap hunk poll today ,included a different guy again with him.

I forgot to vote. I better go do that. Ej gets sexier and sexier.....

#9374   2013/07/09 12:13PM
    allmylovingdays

the man can ACT. above all else we all can see emotions playing across that face and his body language. I am obsessed with his gorgeous everything and then he brings me days like today where I am blown away and I fear for EJ as if he were really and death is eminent or his happiness is too perfect so of course the other. Some will fall

HE -EJ isn't and never can be Stefano though. NEVER

#9375   2013/07/09 02:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Hot damn hot damn hot damn. DAYS trended today.

twitter.com/dLggy/status/354650521979727874/photo/1

#9376   2013/07/09 05:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Hot damn hot damn hot damn. DAYS trended today.

Thanks ALMD's.......

#9377   2013/07/09 06:01PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej is today that was on fire. He gets Hot everyday i glad he kick Stefano out the house.

#9378   2013/07/09 06:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just shared this long comment over on daily recaps and it will be lost on most. But I didn't notice this really until today.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Monday, July 08 2013 06:20 PM

EJ lately is stepping outside of the man we all know or thought we knew. the first time was last fall when he decided not to do anything to retaliate to those who hid the paternity of Niki's dead baby. people still expect some sort of revenge thusly drfeelgood saying as much when EJ was hanging around being nosy after the attack. We still see the man who always has secrets and power plays in mind and wants to know everyone's business, but then he shows us the side that we never ever expected-team player EJ , he has shown up twice within a few months. His first appearance was when Wilson and EJAMI all were trying to get Wills confession from Nick and the successful outcome with the joyous celebration hugs and then today EJ so exuberantly hugging Justin. I am still smiling over that. and we mustn't forget that EJ wants his sons happiness more than EJ hate's it won out when Johnny requested the jacket, poor Johnny had to wait months and months later but his father didnt forget.

He has become a more well rounded person. Today with Justin was all kinds of extra wonderful! EJ still wants what he wants and will go after it, but he is definitely more appreciative and he absolutely loves his family. Samantha and the kids are his everything. I was watching one of the YT Videos and it showed all these scenes where his kids ran up and hugged him and his face just lights up then my heart melts.

And handling jealousy better ,I know I get irritated when 's name is mentioned but he's taking it much better than I am ,actually encouraging Sami to go visit so he can concentrate on business ,lets be honest girls the only real threat to our man these days is daddy not random exes.

I KNOW and is he ever worried. OYE.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:55PM
    #9379   2013/07/09 06:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Thanks ALMD's.......

I was so thrilled because yesterday DIDN'T even though I liked Justin and EJ scenes so much!!! it has me smiling so very much that today trended and yesterday didn't!!!

#9380   2013/07/09 07:16PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Thanks ALMD's.......

I was so thrilled because yesterday DIDN'T even though I liked Justin and EJ scenes so much!!! it has me smiling so very much that today trended and yesterday didn't!!!

EJ has been on fire these last couple of days!! Loved him with Justin yesterday and he was so strong and powerful today with Stefano. The ending where he looked ready to cry gives us an idea of how much this entire thing took out of him. I know EJ has a black side, but he also has such a capacity to love and that is what will save him.

« 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list