List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 320922, Replies: 10551
    « 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 » »| page:
    #9361   2013/07/08 12:17PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I glad Ej throws Stefano out of the house I hope Kristen is next too she needs find her own place too live. I loved too see Chad move in with ejami. I loved my mad Ej he was on today. He is more sexy when he is mad.

You aren't joking so powerful and so sexy!!!!

You got right that men is strong sexy and Hot I loved when Ej is mad he just turn on women when he very mad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 12:24PM
    #9362   2013/07/08 12:25PM
    allmylovingdays

I love it when the show goes on their mini breaks and James accent comes on thicker. TODAY he was sexy, gorgeous and very very British. Or European sophisticated very man of international business.

#9363   2013/07/08 01:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I love it when the show goes on their mini breaks and James accent comes on thicker. TODAY he was sexy, gorgeous and very very British. Or European sophisticated very man of international business.

Verrrrrry much indeed!
    The europeans are sophisticated to perfection!
    Did I mention where I come from
    Please give me some sophistication....... I need to keep the image up

Just kidding! I'm looking forward to seeing this epi. On YouTube

#9364   2013/07/08 01:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I love it when the show goes on their mini breaks and James accent comes on thicker. TODAY he was sexy, gorgeous and very very British. Or European sophisticated very man of international business.

Verrrrrry much indeed!
    The europeans are sophisticated to perfection!
    Did I mention where I come from
    Please give me some sophistication....... I need to keep the image up

Just kidding! I'm looking forward to seeing this epi. On YouTube
    any time. Anytime. He was debonair. Very much fifty shades and that scruff grrroooowwwllll

#9365   2013/07/08 06:29PM
    allmylovingdays

I just shared this long comment over on daily recaps and it will be lost on most. But I didn't notice this really until today.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Monday, July 08 2013 06:20 PM

EJ lately is stepping outside of the man we all know or thought we knew. the first time was last fall when he decided not to do anything to retaliate to those who hid the paternity of Niki's dead baby. people still expect some sort of revenge thusly drfeelgood saying as much when EJ was hanging around being nosy after the attack. We still see the man who always has secrets and power plays in mind and wants to know everyone's business, but then he shows us the side that we never ever expected-team player EJ , he has shown up twice within a few months. His first appearance was when Wilson and EJAMI all were trying to get Wills confession from Nick and the successful outcome with the joyous celebration hugs and then today EJ so exuberantly hugging Justin. I am still smiling over that. and we mustn't forget that EJ wants his sons happiness more than EJ hate's it won out when Johnny requested the jacket, poor Johnny had to wait months and months later but his father didnt forget.

#9366   2013/07/08 07:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami is one very lucky lady!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 07:16PM
    #9367   2013/07/08 08:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami is one very lucky lady!

Totally and she knows it didn't put she say the man of her dreams in today's episode.

And on a different note--I love it when the critics can see what we see.

@TVGMLogan: Who knew? @IamJamesScott and @wallykurth – the Nu @nbcdays Dream Team! Luv those 2 together. #DOOL

#9368   2013/07/08 09:28PM
    allmylovingdays

Some of you tweet don't you??? Retweet if you can.

@nbcdays: Can EJ retain full control of Dimera Enterprises?! #DAYS #TeamDiMera

And.

@nbcdays: RETWEET if you loved seeing EJ victorious! #DAYS

#9369   2013/07/08 09:34PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Some of you tweet don't you??? Retweet if you can.

@nbcdays: Can EJ retain full control of Dimera Enterprises?! #DAYS #TeamDiMera

And.

@nbcdays: RETWEET if you loved seeing EJ victorious! #DAYS

AMLD thanks for passing on the tweets. Love them! EJ was all kinds of fierce today!!!

#9370   2013/07/08 09:38PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I just shared this long comment over on daily recaps and it will be lost on most. But I didn't notice this really until today.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Monday, July 08 2013 06:20 PM

EJ lately is stepping outside of the man we all know or thought we knew. the first time was last fall when he decided not to do anything to retaliate to those who hid the paternity of Niki's dead baby. people still expect some sort of revenge thusly drfeelgood saying as much when EJ was hanging around being nosy after the attack. We still see the man who always has secrets and power plays in mind and wants to know everyone's business, but then he shows us the side that we never ever expected-team player EJ , he has shown up twice within a few months. His first appearance was when Wilson and EJAMI all were trying to get Wills confession from Nick and the successful outcome with the joyous celebration hugs and then today EJ so exuberantly hugging Justin. I am still smiling over that. and we mustn't forget that EJ wants his sons happiness more than EJ hate's it won out when Johnny requested the jacket, poor Johnny had to wait months and months later but his father didnt forget.

He has become a more well rounded person. Today with Justin was all kinds of extra wonderful! EJ still wants what he wants and will go after it, but he is definitely more appreciative and he absolutely loves his family. Samantha and the kids are his everything. I was watching one of the YT Videos and it showed all these scenes where his kids ran up and hugged him and his face just lights up then my heart melts.

« 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list