List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 326561, Replies: 10551
    « 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 » »| page:
    #9351   2013/07/08 12:00AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

Now this is a major obsession,first thing this morning woke up to vote for James on the Adonis soaphunks.net/vote.php , also had to pick which random guy (that I don't know and who I hope has no chance of winning) I would include in my vote

#9352   2013/07/08 12:03AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro: Just read the two scoops ,lovely column as usual just not enough EJ commentary but I blame that on the show.

I always agree with about 90% of everything they say, but without much EJami commentary and to much JJ commentary I had a hard time really enjoying two scoops today. Considering what I am hearing for this week I am sure it will be amazing for next week.

Should see lots and lots of Ej this week. I can hardly wait.

Know what you mean my brain shuts down when Jen,/Dan or her delinquent son are on so its even harder trying to read about them.

#9353   2013/07/08 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro: Just read the two scoops ,lovely column as usual just not enough EJ commentary but I blame that on the show.

I always agree with about 90% of everything they say, but without much EJami commentary and to much JJ commentary I had a hard time really enjoying two scoops today. Considering what I am hearing for this week I am sure it will be amazing for next week.

Know what you mean my brain shuts down when Jen,/Dan or her delinquent son are on so its even harder trying to read about them.
    Hopefully TONY too will be writing it since he is known to have loved EJAMI -EJ through think and thin.

#9354   2013/07/08 06:33AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:

#9355   2013/07/08 06:34AM
    stjarna

can't wait for EJ to announce he took over the DiMera empire!!!

#9356   2013/07/08 11:07AM
    flightygirl

I loved EJ kicking Stefano OUT of the mansion!

#9357   2013/07/08 11:07AM
    Moms Days

Saw some screencaps of EJ and he looks fierce and HOT today! Today is the day he takes on Stefano and it looks amazing from the tweets. Can hardly wait to watch!

#9358   2013/07/08 11:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I loved EJ kicking Stefano OUT of the mansion!

Me too but Stefano knew so what's coming next is have me very very worried, Did EJ deal out too much in negotiations.

I loved that Aej thought he was gaining DE because he was helping another father build up his son as he wished he could be thought of within his own family

#9359   2013/07/08 11:21AM
    ej and sami

I glad Ej throws Stefano out of the house I hope Kristen is next too she needs find her own place too live. I loved too see Chad move in with ejami. I loved my mad Ej he was on today. He is more sexy when he is mad.

#9360   2013/07/08 12:01PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I glad Ej throws Stefano out of the house I hope Kristen is next too she needs find her own place too live. I loved too see Chad move in with ejami. I loved my mad Ej he was on today. He is more sexy when he is mad.

You aren't joking so powerful and so sexy!!!!

« 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list