List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335172, Replies: 10558
    « 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 » »| page:
    #9331   2013/07/05 07:03AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    SassyStrawberry

Quote ej and sami: I just loved Ej Dirmera that men gets hot everyday. I don't mind if Ej go dark again that's character he never post be good anyway. Like James said in the interview that Ej is nice too Sami but mean to everybody else that's fine by me. We known ejami going to have issue's but they come out stronger than ever. We should known that the writers don't like happy couples. So ejami need agnst to keep the show alive it better than a stupid triangle we enough of them. I loved too ejami have another baby and name her Lexie after ej sister.

Wouldn't that be wonderful if they did have another baby??!!!! OMG - I would love to see how EJ would be going thru the entire pregnancy with Sami - they would fall even more in love with each other...

#9332   2013/07/05 07:13AM
    ej and sami

Quote SassyStrawberry:
    Quote ej and sami: I just loved Ej Dirmera that men gets hot everyday. I don't mind if Ej go dark again that's character he never post be good anyway. Like James said in the interview that Ej is nice too Sami but mean to everybody else that's fine by me. We known ejami going to have issue's but they come out stronger than ever. We should known that the writers don't like happy couples. So ejami need agnst to keep the show alive it better than a stupid triangle we enough of them. I loved too ejami have another baby and name her Lexie after ej sister.

Wouldn't that be wonderful if they did have another baby??!!!! OMG - I
    would love to see how EJ would be going thru the entire pregnancy with Sami - they would fall even more in love with each other...

Yes it will be wonderful they had another baby can imagine Ej go out later at night to give Sami food that will be so cute. He be ever doctor's visit.

#9333   2013/07/05 12:20PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote SassyStrawberry:

would love to see how EJ would be going thru the entire pregnancy with Sami - they would fall even more in love with each other...

Yes it will be wonderful they had another baby can imagine Ej go out later at night to give Sami food that will be so cute. He be ever doctor's visit.

Sure, babies are adorable. And I guess it would be "cute" to see EJ's protective caring for Sami during her pregnancy. But REALLY, neither of them seem to find the time to spend much family time with the kids they already have. (And I don't think Caroline can handle one more little one in her free child care group.)

#9334   2013/07/05 03:43PM
    allmylovingdays

Ari is a new toy almost as much as JJ. Both are on each day practically. Wasting storyline tome that could have been used for Bette purposes.

#9335   2013/07/05 05:38PM
    flightygirl

I miss EJ!

#9336   2013/07/05 05:54PM
    ej and sami

I miss Ej and Ejami the show is boring with out them. Ej was great this week that men look good in that black suite.

#9337   2013/07/05 05:56PM
    ej and sami

Quote flightygirl: I miss EJ!

Me too flightygirl he should be on everyday.

#9338   2013/07/05 06:46PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote SassyStrawberry:

Sure, babies are adorable. And I guess it would be "cute" to see EJ's protective caring for Sami during her pregnancy. But REALLY, neither of them seem to find the time to spend much family time with the kids they already have. (And I don't think Caroline can handle one more little one in her free child care group.)

Lol, they're not spending a lot of time with the kids on screen, and I choose to believe they're doing it off screen! Even though I want her to have his triplets..........I'm sure we'd only see them kiss between changing dipers and that's not enough for greedy little me ......... I find myself addicted to him carrying her upstairs and.......... you know the rest

#9339   2013/07/05 07:55PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote SassyStrawberry:

Lol, they're not spending a lot of time with the kids on screen, and I choose to believe they're doing it off screen! Even though I want her to have his triplets..........I'm sure we'd only see them kiss between changing dipers and that's not enough for greedy little me ......... I find myself addicted to him carrying her upstairs and.......... you know the rest

Me too. I want those triplets in the oven asap. And we all know he's the only man that can do it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 07:59PM
    #9340   2013/07/06 04:17AM
    Rosieroserson

He's the only man who can get that particularly job done
    We know tried before and failed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 04:18AM
    « 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list