List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329697, Replies: 10557
    « 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 » »| page:
    #9321   2013/07/04 06:53AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    tariro

He looked really hot when he was in the pub with Sami and he got the message from Justin ,his worried pose with his hand on the back of his head was so sweet,ok,I'm gushing now,lol!

#9322   2013/07/04 07:46AM
    Bricole

Oh I love dark EJ. He has so much depth that he can pull off being dark but still show his sensitive, caring side. James is one a few who can pull this off. I think his character is more interesting when he is doing villainous stuff. Although I would watch him sitting down reading the morning paper and enjoy it.

#9323   2013/07/04 07:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: Oh I love dark EJ. He has so much depth that he can pull off being dark but still show his sensitive, caring side. James is one a few who can pull this off. I think his character is more interesting when he is doing villainous stuff. Although I would watch him sitting down reading the morning paper and enjoy it.

We all would.....

#9324   2013/07/04 08:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole: Oh I love dark EJ. He has so much depth that he can pull off being dark but still show his sensitive, caring side. James is one a few who can pull this off. I think his character is more interesting when he is doing villainous stuff. Although I would watch him sitting down reading the morning paper and enjoy it.
    OMG yes this man has it all, talent, looks and he can bring it on just with a smoldering look or like yesterday in the hallway with Justin. He was worried for Justin and for himself and you could see it and feel it.

#9325   2013/07/04 05:53PM
    Rosieroserson

Dark and scruffy EJ....... any time of the day please
    He looks a lot like he did in the naughty Days of 2007.
    Goal oriented, bad and not for a second boring!!!
    Sounds like the EJ we know and adore.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 05:54PM
    #9326   2013/07/04 08:34PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

James acting is flawless. His killer smile can make you swoon.Loved him yesterday. Caring and loving with Sami as she held lil Ari than dark and menacing when Justin left the apt. The conversion with Justin had so.many emotions. Sometimes just s look gets you to feel what he's feeling. As Justin told Mr shin office you don't wanna cross Ej Dimera. He can be dark scruffy meancing sweet and tender and still look hot as d h@##. I'm too obessed

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 08:39PM
    #9327   2013/07/04 10:32PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

James acting is flawless. His killer smile can make you swoon.Loved him yesterday. Caring and loving with Sami as she held lil Ari than dark and menacing when Justin left the apt. The conversion with Justin had so.many emotions. Sometimes just s look gets you to feel what he's feeling. As Justin told Mr shin office you don't wanna cross Ej Dimera. He can be dark scruffy meancing sweet and tender and still look hot as d h@##. I'm too obessed

EJ is an amazing actor and you can always feel what he wants you to feel. No doubt about it EJ looks HOT no matter what he wears or does. Today was just plain boring without EJ on. My favorite days are EJ days.

#9328   2013/07/05 05:15AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

EJ is an amazing actor and you can always feel what he wants you to feel. No doubt about it EJ looks HOT no matter what he wears or does. Today was just plain boring without EJ on. My favorite days are EJ days.

Mine too!

#9329   2013/07/05 05:33AM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej Dirmera that men gets hot everyday. I don't mind if Ej go dark again that's character he never post be good anyway. Like James said in the interview that Ej is nice too Sami but mean to everybody else that's fine by me. We known ejami going to have issue's but they come out stronger than ever. We should known that the writers don't like happy couples. So ejami need agnst to keep the show alive it better than a stupid triangle we enough of them. I loved too ejami have another baby and name her Lexie after ej sister.

#9330   2013/07/05 06:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Obsessed over EJ.....

Obsessed over EJAMI.....

« 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list