List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 342691, Replies: 10558
    « 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 » »| page:
    #9301   2013/07/02 05:36AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Moms Days

EJ has been at his best the last few episodes. I love ruthless EJ going on the attack against his father. Then he is everything Sami needs to comfort her. Then having him pace yesterday while waiting for her and knowing he was helpless while Sami was in the Grand Jury room was the best! Love everything about EJ. Hopefully more EJ today because the show is so much better when he is on.

#9302   2013/07/02 05:50AM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days: EJ has been at his best the last few episodes. I love ruthless EJ going on the attack against his father. Then he is everything Sami needs to comfort her. Then having him pace yesterday while waiting for her and knowing he was helpless while Sami was in the Grand Jury room was the best! Love everything about EJ. Hopefully more EJ today because the show is so much better when he is on.

I agree and I'm lovin every bit of it. It seems once the scruff started Ej/Js acting has been on fire more than ever. His looks are getting hotter with every episode he's in.

#9303   2013/07/02 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ has been at his best the last few episodes. I love ruthless EJ going on the attack against his father. Then he is everything Sami needs to comfort her. Then having him pace yesterday while waiting for her and knowing he was helpless while Sami was in the Grand Jury room was the best! Love everything about EJ. Hopefully more EJ today because the show is so much better when he is on.

I agree and I'm lovin every bit of it. It seems once the scruff started Ej/Js acting has been on fire more than ever. His looks are getting hotter with every episode he's in.

I totally agree. Plus I sort of like that EJ and Sami know they are there for each other but that doesn't mean that he has to be sitting in her lap or her on his. They have each other's back right now and him being there for her and giving her strength by just standing by her while she is in the grand jury was even better than grandma's special hugs. He calmed her down before she went in.

#9304   2013/07/02 06:42AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: I must say this- yesterday in this blacks suit, unshaven, with such a commanding appearance he was so beyond hot!!!

and together with Chad! Those two were with such a wow effect! One of the best scenes those two have ever shared!!!

And now that this whole great relationship between these two brothers is beginning- Casey is leaving.... ahhhh!!!

yesterday was just amazing!!!

He needs to take Stefano down, and I hope the writers don't spoil that!!!

Ejami looked so great yesterday- they are ready to be the king and quenn of DiMera household!!!

Send Stefano to another galaxy EJ!!!
    Luke also won over Vader!!!lol

Casey is leaving???

Yes he's going prinetime I beleive. Last air date is Halloween I think

I didn't know, are they recasting?

Rumor has it they are recasting

Thank you!

#9305   2013/07/02 07:28AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ej be on today show that men is so sexy and he gets Hot everyday. I just loved his bad side he really pissed at his for mess with the loved of his life. I just loved him that black suit.

#9306   2013/07/02 09:11AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami: Please let Ej be on today show that men is so sexy and he gets Hot everyday. I just loved his bad side he really pissed at his for mess with the loved of his life. I just loved him that black suit.

him in the black suit, and unshaven!!!

#9307   2013/07/02 11:30AM
    allmylovingdays

He was on today. Loved it when he tried to get what is Kristen's next scheme. He isn't happy she is up to something against Sami's family again

#9308   2013/07/02 03:23PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote allmylovingdays: He was on today. Loved it when he tried to get what is Kristen's next scheme. He isn't happy she is up to something against Sami's family again

...and then they leave us hanging if Eric will find himself on the computer. I hope that doesn't get interupted.

I don't think Sami is free. Someone is going to find the info/evidence that she knew Bernardi beforehand.

I didn't know that Casey was leaving until I read back a few pages. I like him and can't imagine another person playing Chad. If they were to ever recast Sami or EJ, I would be officially done with this show.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/02 03:31PM
    #9309   2013/07/02 03:32PM
    Dakota 4762

OMG................... CHANDLER MASSEY is also leaving Day's to go back to school.

#9310   2013/07/02 08:26PM
    ejami2012

If it is true Ej is going to the darkside we may be seeing more scruff and dark clothes.

I love seeing him like this but if it costs him Sami i'm going to be p@#$%ed off. I do not want to hear anyone tell Sami we told you so . Ej needs to think that before he goes darkside what will it cost him his family he always wanted and is it worth it.

« 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list