List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293735, Replies: 10462
    « 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 » »| page:
    #9291   2013/06/29 04:49PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: I must say this- yesterday in this blacks suit, unshaven, with such a commanding appearance he was so beyond hot!!!

and together with Chad! Those two were with such a wow effect! One of the best scenes those two have ever shared!!!

And now that this whole great relationship between these two brothers is beginning- Casey is leaving.... ahhhh!!!

yesterday was just amazing!!!

He needs to take Stefano down, and I hope the writers don't spoil that!!!

Ejami looked so great yesterday- they are ready to be the king and quenn of DiMera household!!!

Send Stefano to another galaxy EJ!!!
    Luke also won over Vader!!!lol

Casey is leaving???

Yes he's going prinetime I beleive. Last air date is Halloween I think

#9292   2013/06/29 09:17PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: I must say this- yesterday in this blacks suit, unshaven, with such a commanding appearance he was so beyond hot!!!

and together with Chad! Those two were with such a wow effect! One of the best scenes those two have ever shared!!!

And now that this whole great relationship between these two brothers is beginning- Casey is leaving.... ahhhh!!!

Ejami looked so great yesterday- they are ready to be the king and quenn of DiMera household!!!

Casey is leaving???

Casey tweeted he filmed his last Days episode. I am hearing they are going to re-cast Chad.

#9293   2013/06/29 09:20PM
    Moms Days

Friday was such a great episode for EJ. He was wonderful with Chad...loved their interactions. Love the brotherly camaraderie. He was ruthless when talking about Stefano and going after him. He was loving and caring and so amazingly sweet with Sami. Then back to ruthless again. It was a perfect depiction of EJ as he really is.

#9294   2013/06/30 01:16AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days: Friday was such a great episode for EJ. He was wonderful with Chad...loved their interactions. Love the brotherly camaraderie. He was ruthless when talking about Stefano and going after him. He was loving and caring and so amazingly sweet with Sami. Then back to ruthless again. It was a perfect depiction of EJ as he really is.

Perfect depiction of EJ, I say so too!

#9295   2013/06/30 09:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Moms Days: Friday was such a great episode for EJ. He was wonderful with Chad...loved their interactions. Love the brotherly camaraderie. He was ruthless when talking about Stefano and going after him. He was loving and caring and so amazingly sweet with Sami. Then back to ruthless again. It was a perfect depiction of EJ as he really is.

Perfect depiction of EJ, I say so too!
    Why oh why can't EJ win this one? I want it to be just like when he had to confess about Sydney and how daddy was proud. I hated it my heart broke for EJ then, I am tired of him being under pops thumb. But if only the old man would see that retirement can be fun --GO AFTER KATE!!!! ruin her life!

#9296   2013/06/30 01:00PM
    zuzu61

I would LOVE to see TPTB allow EJ and Justin write their courtroom script and equally defend Sami. (with a BIG win, of course)..
    For some reason, I think they could WRITE and ACT an EMMY Award Winning script.
    TPTB allowing the 2 of them to write and act w/o ANY interference from the Writers, Corday, etc..
    Maybe I'm just dreaming.. ??

#9297   2013/07/01 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: I would LOVE to see TPTB allow EJ and Justin write their courtroom script and equally defend Sami. (with a BIG win, of course)..
    For some reason, I think they could WRITE and ACT an EMMY Award Winning script.
    TPTB allowing the 2 of them to write and act w/o ANY interference from the Writers, Corday, etc..
    Maybe I'm just dreaming.. ??

Your dreams are like so many of us EJ fans. We want a WIN!

#9298   2013/07/01 05:42AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:

Casey is leaving???

I didn't know, are they recasting?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 05:43AM
    #9299   2013/07/01 06:30AM
    ej and sami

Yes Ej is on today show that men gets hot everyday day. He should be on everyday. Please let him be that black suit.

#9300   2013/07/01 08:01AM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:

Casey is leaving???

I didn't know, are they recasting?

Rumor has it they are recasting

« 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list