List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333231, Replies: 10558
    « 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 » »| page:
    #9261   2013/06/26 01:07PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: No EJ today.

I known allmylovingdays the show is boring with out Ej and Ejami. They should be on everyday.

#9262   2013/06/26 04:09PM
    SassyStrawberry

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: EJ is sssooooooo cute with that face scruff....

He hasn't had that much scruff since his evil deeds back in 2007
    He'd just gone from a Wells to a Dimera........ when.... well you can see for yourself the screen melting, barbwired, bad azzzzz EJ charms of april 2007

My obsession started during his scruff phase 2007, so glad to see it back

EJ is so unbelievably hot no matter how his hair is cut/styled, OR if he is shaved or scruffy... dressed up, dressed down, dressed at all ... I love his voice/accent & when he tries other accents I love that too… I really think has chemistry with any character he comes into contact with... YES – I am totally obsessed with EJ!!!

#9263   2013/06/26 04:40PM
    ejami2012

Quote SassyStrawberry:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

He'd just gone from a Wells to a Dimera........ when.... well you can see for yourself the screen melting, barbwired, bad azzzzz EJ charms of april 2007

EJ is so unbelievably hot no matter how his hair is cut/styled, OR if he is shaved or scruffy... dressed up, dressed down, dressed at all ... I love his voice/accent & when he tries other accents I love that too… I really think has chemistry with any character he comes into contact with... YES – I am totally obsessed with EJ!!!

Glad to see you posting.

I agree 100% the man is too hot . I have never seen any male on any soaps that can compare to him. I'm too obessed. There is a fun adonis contest for soap hunks that started in 2006. Ej/Js has won five times. Four were straight in a row. Last one 2012. The 2013 one is going on now he's in top 11.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 04:46PM
    #9264   2013/06/26 06:18PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote SassyStrawberry:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Glad to see you posting.

I agree 100% the man is too hot . I have never seen any male on any soaps that can compare to him. I'm too obessed. There is a fun adonis contest for soap hunks that started in 2006. Ej/Js has won five times. Four were straight in a row. Last one 2012. The 2013 one is going on now he's in top 11.

Days is a much duller place without EJ on. I am trying to figure out how not to be obsessed with EJ? As was said above he is everything sexy no matter what he does. I am just trying to figure out what was wrong with everyone on the year James did not win the Adonis Contest. I hope we get to finally see him again tomorrow.

#9265   2013/06/26 06:29PM
    SassyStrawberry

Thanks for directing me to the Adonis site - I too wanted to know what they were thinking the year he did not win.

#9266   2013/06/26 08:08PM
    ejami2012

Quote SassyStrawberry: Thanks for directing me to the Adonis site - I too wanted to know what they were thinking the year he did not win.

You are so welcome. The more votes Js/Ej gets he can win again

#9267   2013/06/27 12:53AM
    tariro

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote SassyStrawberry: Thanks for directing me to the Adonis site - I too wanted to know what they were thinking the year he did not win.

wow ejami2012 thanks for this reminder just voted.

#9268   2013/06/27 12:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote ejami2012:

VOTE VOTE VOTE for James

soaphunks.net/vote.php

#9269   2013/06/27 12:49PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote ejami2012:

VOTE VOTE VOTE for James

soaphunks.net/vote.php

I did. Wish I could've voted a 100 times for him

#9270   2013/06/27 12:51PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote SassyStrawberry:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Glad to see you posting.

isn't even on the list.........

« 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list