List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 341972, Replies: 10558
    « 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 » »| page:
    #9241   2013/06/24 12:15AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: don't forget to vote
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition/

and two scoops

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

I was really touched by this description especially the "shady" part ,guess it just reminded me how much I love this guy warts and all(though I can't really imagine the words "warts" and "EJ" in the same sentence.)

That is what makes EJ great!!! He truly loves his Samantha unconditionally and does not want to change her (other than to get her to shut up and think occasionally before she acts every once in a while). He is amazing how he has been by her side and I think she is falling more and more in love with him every day! I do not think EJ realizes how much she trusts him because with everyone else she has had to hide her true self.

I loved the scoops Sami looks totally confident when EJ is there and knows he will get her out of this someway even if they have to leave Salem. He would have even helped her take care of Nick if she had asked him but I wish she would have told him about Nick attacking her and taking back his 32,000 dollars. I can't believe EJ hasn't asked her about that money since then. I don't think EJ realizes how much she loves him because of that conversation she had with Kate but I think she will have to prove to him how much h really means to her.

#9242   2013/06/24 09:41AM
    allmylovingdays

My twitter didn't mention EJ. I was getting ticked off but thankfully they finally said the cliffhanger from Friday is continuing on today. EJ, Sami, Will and Somny and along comes Abe

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 09:43AM
    #9243   2013/06/24 09:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Don't forget to vote both soaps hunk. And TV pulse.

soaphunks.net/vote.php

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition

#9244   2013/06/24 12:49PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm so frustrated right now thinking the writers aren't going to address EJ's feelings. First off when he was shot they made it out like he deserved it and who cared both times, And I get he is wrapped up in trying to make sure Sami doesn't end up on trial or prison but my GOD I am sick of how his feelings have to be pushed aside and or dismissed.

#9245   2013/06/24 03:24PM
    allmylovingdays

James interview. I haven't watched, scared there's spoilers and I like not knowing

youtu.be/JxqxRHrZ9AU

#9246   2013/06/24 07:19PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: James interview. I haven't watched, scared there's spoilers and I like not knowing

youtu.be/JxqxRHrZ9AU

I was watching the soapnet promo for this week . Can't tell you what it was about all I remember is dark colors and scruff. Ej is way too hot in this promo. I'm soo obessed . Better keep a fan nearby. It's been in high 80s all week here in Pittsburgh. The man can melt the screen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 07:22PM
    #9247   2013/06/24 07:37PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: James interview. I haven't watched, scared there's spoilers and I like not knowing

youtu.be/JxqxRHrZ9AU

You can watch it. I already watched it earlier and he just talks about what is currently going on with his character and Sami. He does not give anything away. In fact he is very careful about it. He must have made the interview just for you.

#9248   2013/06/25 05:08AM
    ejami2012

I so love hearing Ej talk. His conversation with Will was great. He looked so hot explaining to Will why he will only tip his hand for Stefano if absoltuly necessary. Loved how he explained Stefano would relish in throwing Sami away to cover his own a@#. He was being truthful and Will understood. They always have serious adult conversions so well.

#9249   2013/06/25 05:57AM
    stjarna

How I loved EJ yesterday altogether, but especially with Will - putting things in perspective about Stefano, Samantha, the case....
    And all he said about Stefano, so right!!!

I like how they have evolved EJ- and where he stands regardning his family, Samantha - there needs to be this estrangement from Stefano, so Ejami can form their own family and become the pillars of DiMera-Brady in their own right!!!

#9250   2013/06/25 07:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:

youtu.be/JxqxRHrZ9AU

You can watch it. I already watched it earlier and he just talks about what is currently going on with his character and Sami. He does not give anything away. In fact he is very careful about it. He must have made the interview just for you.

THANKS I am going to run and watch it NOW!!!

« 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list