List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312925, Replies: 10551
    « 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 » »| page:
    #9231   2013/06/22 04:41PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ejami2012

Quote tariro: Am loving the beginnings of EJ's unshaven look ,can't wait to see it develop further!

Welcome back tariro

No you are not I'm loving the start of Ejs unshaven look can't wait for the dark colors. The man is looking so d!#m hot . Melting my screen. I'm way too obessed.

#9232   2013/06/23 01:37AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ needs to give Will the vebal smackdown he deserves. What a whiny baby...Once again all he worries about is himself. Let's not worry about how this will affect his mother. Will should be kissing EJ & Sami's feet but all he does is tell them off?

Maybe Will is suffering from postpartum depression?!

It took me a minute and then I laughed and laughed and laughed. You may be on to something. FYI - thanks for making my Saturday a little more humorous!!!

You're welcome

#9233   2013/06/23 09:47AM
    allmylovingdays

don't forget to vote
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition/

and two scoops

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

#9234   2013/06/23 10:40AM
    tariro

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote tariro: Am loving the beginnings of EJ's unshaven look ,can't wait to see it develop further!

Welcome back tariro

No you are not I'm loving the start of Ejs unshaven look can't wait for the dark colors. The man is looking so d!#m hot . Melting my screen. I'm way too obessed.

thanks so much @ejami2012 ,which dark colours do you mean?

#9235   2013/06/23 10:46AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: don't forget to vote

and two scoops

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

I was really touched by this description especially the "shady" part ,guess it just reminded me how much I love this guy warts and all(though I can't really imagine the words "warts" and "EJ" in the same sentence.)

#9236   2013/06/23 11:41AM
    ej and sami

I hope they show Ej in that black suit that men is hot. His darkside is about too come out. I loved when Ej told Chad too handle abby. Abby don't want to make trouble for sami because ej will go crazy.

#9237   2013/06/23 11:57AM
    ejami2012

Quote tariro:
    Quote ejami2012:

Welcome back tariro

thanks so much @ejami2012 ,which dark colours do you mean?

You are welcome

There was a pic on nbc.com previewing last week it said Ej and Justin discuss Samis bail hearing. It didn't play out with that pic but Ej had on a black suit and charcoal gray shirt and his scruff. It must be from an upcoming scene. It looked like Dimera mansion in background.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 11:59AM
    #9238   2013/06/23 12:08PM
    zuzu61

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ needs to give Will the vebal smackdown he deserves. What a whiny baby...Once again all he worries about is himself. Let's not worry about how this will affect his mother. Will should be kissing EJ & Sami's feet but all he does is tell them off?

Maybe Will is suffering from postpartum depression?!

I LOVE Will, but this is TOO FUNNY!!!! LOLOL .. I'm sure Chandler Massey would crack up reading your comment!!

#9239   2013/06/23 12:13PM
    zuzu61

Considering ALL that EJ is doing for Sami.. If she EVER gives ONE thought to one of her past MISTAKES (men), then she does not deserve EJ. He has REALLY stepped up to the plate for Sami. She's better grow up and appreciate him. Both Sami and Will!!!
    Of course I remember when Sami was ready to take a bullet for EJ too..

#9240   2013/06/23 12:37PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: don't forget to vote

and two scoops

I was really touched by this description especially the "shady" part ,guess it just reminded me how much I love this guy warts and all(though I can't really imagine the words "warts" and "EJ" in the same sentence.)

That is what makes EJ great!!! He truly loves his Samantha unconditionally and does not want to change her (other than to get her to shut up and think occasionally before she acts every once in a while). He is amazing how he has been by her side and I think she is falling more and more in love with him every day! I do not think EJ realizes how much she trusts him because with everyone else she has had to hide her true self.

« 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list