List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 322077, Replies: 10551
    « 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 » »| page:
    #9221   2013/06/21 09:08AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Happy Friday EJ & Sami are on today!!!!

#9222   2013/06/21 02:54PM
    allmylovingdays

I need EJ and Sami to do a Homer Simpson strangle on Will. He is going to make this situation into a bigger mess. This will give them Motive

#9223   2013/06/21 03:41PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I need EJ and Sami to do a Homer Simpson strangle on Will. He is going to make this situation into a bigger mess. This will give them Motive

Lol allmylovingdays they should strangle Will that boy is going to make everything worst. Will is driving me crazy he should be thankful that Sami and Ej help him out with these hold Nick blackmail thing. That's why Ej and Sami staying with Stefano is because of Will in this hold backmail thing.

#9224   2013/06/21 04:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I need EJ and Sami to do a Homer Simpson strangle on Will. He is going to make this situation into a bigger mess. This will give them Motive

Lol allmylovingdays they should strangle Will that boy is going to make everything worst. Will is driving me crazy he should be thankful that Sami and Ej help him out with these hold Nick blackmail thing. That's why Ej and Sami staying with Stefano is because of Will in this hold backmail thing.

I agree if he wanted to be truthful it should have started years and years ago. I think Adrienne got to him and he is thinking I can't be like mom. I do believe that he was right when he said EJ always sides with Sami. We all know he does, he is trying to get her out of this mess

#9225   2013/06/21 06:33PM
    Moms Days

EJ needs to give Will the vebal smackdown he deserves. What a whiny baby...Once again all he worries about is himself. Let's not worry about how this will affect his mother. Will should be kissing EJ & Sami's feet but all he does is tell them off?

#9226   2013/06/21 06:57PM
    ej and sami

I wish Sami and Ej told Will too shut up this boy needs to grow up. Sami and Ej did the best they can too help Will with this hold backmail thing. That's why Ej and Sami living with Stefano to make this backmail go away. Will she stand by his mother side she doing the best she can. Sonny treat's Sami better then own son that's sad. I am so happy Sami got Ej he treat's her better then have of her family members and own son.

#9227   2013/06/22 02:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: EJ needs to give Will the vebal smackdown he deserves. What a whiny baby...Once again all he worries about is himself. Let's not worry about how this will affect his mother. Will should be kissing EJ & Sami's feet but all he does is tell them off?

Maybe Will is suffering from postpartum depression?!

#9228   2013/06/22 02:20PM
    tariro

Am loving the beginnings of EJ's unshaven look ,can't wait to see it develop further!

#9229   2013/06/22 02:39PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro: Am loving the beginnings of EJ's unshaven look ,can't wait to see it develop further!

Good late evening, Tariro!
    Mr. Scruff is back and he's worked up the taste of sweet SPD revenge
    Ejami needs to spend the next week upstairs undoing buttons and attending to aches

#9230   2013/06/22 03:12PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: EJ needs to give Will the vebal smackdown he deserves. What a whiny baby...Once again all he worries about is himself. Let's not worry about how this will affect his mother. Will should be kissing EJ & Sami's feet but all he does is tell them off?

Maybe Will is suffering from postpartum depression?!

It took me a minute and then I laughed and laughed and laughed. You may be on to something. FYI - thanks for making my Saturday a little more humorous!!!

« 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list