List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329570, Replies: 10557
    « 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 » »| page:
    #9201   2013/06/17 07:29AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

zuzu on twitter they are saying that he was outside with Sean Douglas when the award was announced so they made a huge dash to get onstage but you are right look Eric & Greg and others didn't have to make sure they were rushing over to the producers of the show glad handing them.

#9202   2013/06/17 07:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Moms Days: I am pretty sure that if Stefano is behind Sami's attack then EJ will make sure he pays for it. Afterall, Stefano trained EJ and he can be just as ruthless as Stefano if he needs to be.

the fatherand son war is played behind the curtain!!!
    Is it all Stefano though... Kate is suspicious, I don't know why though! She can be as ruthless as the DiMera, if not worse at times!!!

EJ's life is not going to be easy- either he is on the run, or Samantha is in jail....

I would love a story where EJ and Sami are on the run AND in love!!! EJ melts my heart when looks at Sami. You can honestly feel how intense he feels about her. I know he will move Heaven and Earth to do whatever it takes to protect her.

I would also love a story with EJ and Sami on the run! I was disappointed last year when dragged them to jail and they weren't even guilty. should have been fired but instead he got a promotion. Go figure?

When I think about the "almost" for EJAMI last year, it just makes me crazy.

So happy we get our EJAMI now "so worth the wait"!

I would love to see EJAMI on the run too that or let them take a very romantic honeymoon and keep in his coma!

I still need my EJAMIFAMILY TIME. For the father's day tribute during the Emmy's last night it was EJ/Sami/Johnny and Will, Sonny & Ari.

#9203   2013/06/17 10:01AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: zuzu on twitter they are saying that he was outside with Sean Douglas when the award was announced so they made a huge dash to get onstage but you are right look Eric & Greg and others didn't have to make sure they were rushing over to the producers of the show glad handing them.

Do you know who the older guy standing next to him, behind Corday is? He WAS standing next to EJ before Camera hog ran/squeezed in. haha. It's actually funny because so many fans noticed. Made him look .

#9204   2013/06/17 12:13PM
    ejami2012

Yes its true Ej looks hotter everytime he's on. Today Omg melting my screen. His looks today are breaking my heart. He's so worried about his Samantha.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 12:14PM
    #9205   2013/06/17 02:32PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej today he was on fire. He was so mad that someone wants to hurt his Sami. I loved when called the Salem police idiots cause he right the are idiots.

#9206   2013/06/17 03:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami running into EJ's arms..........so EJAMI!

#9207   2013/06/18 02:06PM
    stjarna

If only Marlena knew how far removed EJ is from Stefano!

He is doing all to make sure Samantha gets out!
    Now Marlena is not far away from being like the DiMera's- is she making a pact with the devil- or how do you perceive her MAKE IT GO AWAY- message

Ah, loved EJ today!

#9208   2013/06/18 06:15PM
    Moms Days

Quote stjarna: If only Marlena knew how far removed EJ is from Stefano!

Now Marlena is not far away from being like the DiMera's- is she making a pact with the devil- or how do you perceive her MAKE IT GO AWAY- message

Ah, loved EJ today!

I loved EJ today when he told Marlena that he loved Sami more than his own life. It was so powerful!! He melted my heart with the intensity of his love. I feel for him and the pain his is going through trying to get his Samantha home where she belongs.

#9209   2013/06/19 07:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna: If only Marlena knew how far removed EJ is from Stefano!

Ah, loved EJ today!

I loved EJ today when he told Marlena that he loved Sami more than his own life. It was so powerful!! He melted my heart with the intensity of his love. I feel for him and the pain his is going through trying to get his Samantha home where she belongs.
    IT WAS POWERFUL --his love is that powerful!!!

soaphunks.net/vote.php

vote for James Daily only once a day until Sunday. The rules state you have to vote two guys. I only like James but i decided to vote for the kid at the bottom from AMC just cause he isn't that well known

#9210   2013/06/19 12:01PM
    allmylovingdays

I missed the beginning of the show. But am I ever glad that he is being shown practically everyday, I hated this storyline but if I get EJ on my screen daily -- well I will grudgingly accept it.

« 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list