List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 346994, Replies: 10558
    « 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 » »| page:
    #9191   2013/06/16 09:19AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Two scoops had nothing about our favorite man. I wanted them to comment as CHrissi did on her blog that EJ has nothing to worry about -SAMI loves EJ.

#9192   2013/06/16 04:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Two scoops had nothing about our favorite man. I wanted them to comment as CHrissi did on her blog that EJ has nothing to worry about -SAMI loves EJ.

Because Two scoops knows that Sami loves EJ!

#9193   2013/06/16 05:10PM
    ej and sami

We all known that sami loves ej she loved of his life. Ej is going to saved his women from this crap that's going on.

#9194   2013/06/16 09:18PM
    Moms Days

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Moms Days: I am pretty sure that if Stefano is behind Sami's attack then EJ will make sure he pays for it. Afterall, Stefano trained EJ and he can be just as ruthless as Stefano if he needs to be.

he fatheand son war is played behind the curtain!!!
    Is it all Stefano though... Kate is suspicious, I don't know why though! She can be as ruthless as the DiMera, if not worse at times!!!

EJ's life is not going to be easy- either he is on the run, or Samantha is in jail....

I would love a story where EJ and Sami are on the run AND in love!!! EJ melts my heart when looks at Sami. You can honestly feel how intense he feels about her. I know he will move Heaven and Earth to do whatever it takes to protect her.

#9195   2013/06/16 11:46PM
    flightygirl

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Moms Days: I am pretty sure that if Stefano is behind Sami's attack then EJ will make sure he pays for it. Afterall, Stefano trained EJ and he can be just as ruthless as Stefano if he needs to be.

Is it all Stefano though... Kate is suspicious, I don't know why though! She can be as ruthless as the DiMera, if not worse at times!!!

EJ's life is not going to be easy- either he is on the run, or Samantha is in jail....

I would love a story where EJ and Sami are on the run AND in love!!! EJ melts my heart when looks at Sami. You can honestly feel how intense he feels about her. I know he will move Heaven and Earth to do whatever it takes to protect her.

I would also love a story with EJ and Sami on the run! I was disappointed last year when dragged them to jail and they weren't even guilty. should have been fired but instead he got a promotion. Go figure?

#9196   2013/06/17 04:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna:

I would also love a story with EJ and Sami on the run! I was disappointed last year when dragged them to jail and they weren't even guilty. should have been fired but instead he got a promotion. Go figure?

When I think about the "almost" for EJAMI last year, it just makes me crazy.

So happy we get our EJAMI now "so worth the wait"!

#9197   2013/06/17 04:30AM
    ej and sami

Please let ej be on today show.

#9198   2013/06/17 04:45AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Please let ej be on today show.

Yes, please, please, please......

#9199   2013/06/17 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna:

he father and son war is played behind the curtain!!!

he always ruins everything even even in real life --did you all watch the Daytime Emmy telecast. James was standing right behind Ken C and Peggy, and the lady who plays Maggie during acceptance speech and most of the time the camera was on you couldn't help notice him and then all of sudden comes rushing to the same area and had to be on screen.

The best parts any clip (they really didn't have that many)was either Wilson related or EJAMI related. Fathers Day for all the soaps they showed EJ, Sami and Johnny when he was getting his eye surgery and was touching their faces and then they showed Will holding his baby and Sonny making sure the babies hat stayed on. The clip for the big award that DAYS WON!!!! was the cliffhanger of Sami standing in front of EJ when Roman found them.

One other clip was cat fights and it was Sami slapping Niki for stealing Sydney.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 05:26AM
    #9200   2013/06/17 07:22AM
    zuzu61

I wonder if the fans didn't go crazy with tweets on that scene.
    I could NOT believe it!!
    The rest of the Actors just found a place on stage and that was it..
    Arianna/Nicole even assisted Peggy/Caroline to the front, then she stepped back..
    But NOT ole Rafe.. Push, shove, Grin.
    haha. Geez!!
    I suppose if Ari had helped Peggy to that spot on stage, he would have knocked her over. ha.
    Ej just stepped aside, making him look like the classy, intelligent man he is. IMO, Rafe made himself look like a nut. haha.

« 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list