List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 319008, Replies: 10551
    « 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 » »| page:
    #9181   2013/06/15 10:24AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I loved to see both of sami and ej darkside come out for while they been nice too much. Let them come out play. We want dark ejami that will be so hot. Let sami and ej darkside come out to take on Stefano.

#9182   2013/06/15 10:27AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Yes he is ejami2012 his dark side is about too out after he find out that the loved of his life is attacked in jail. He known that Stefano had something too do with. I so happy Chad shows his ej that video of sami chase that bad cop that's his evidence right there.

I was hoping he tells Ej about that razor too. But I don't think they can use it cause Sami lied she never knew Bernardi. I hope it doesn't go virual. I think Sonny sent his mom the wrong one. I think he sends her Sami.and b. I bet he was taping that girl dancing which may be the purpose of her and got Sami chasing B as well. We all know its probably Stefano that orders the attack on Sami. He warned Sami to never interfer with him. She did it twice. Stefano was furious about Rafe keeping it. Thanks to Sami..

Good thinking ejami2012

I forgot about that crazy girl dancing and didn't Chad say something to Will about Sami.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 10:28AM
    #9183   2013/06/15 10:44AM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Yes he is ejami2012 his dark side is about too out after he find out that the loved of his life is attacked in jail. He known that Stefano had something too do with. I so happy Chad shows his ej that video of sami chase that bad cop that's his evidence right there.

I was hoping he tells Ej about that razor too. But I don't think they can use it cause Sami lied she never knew Bernardi. I hope it doesn't go virual. I think Sonny sent his mom the wrong one. I think he sends her Sami.and b. I bet he was taping that girl dancing which may be the purpose of her and got Sami chasing B as well. We all know its probably Stefano that orders the attack on Sami. He warned Sami to never interfer with him. She did it twice. Stefano was furious about Rafe keeping it. Thanks to Sami..

Good thinking ejami2012

I forgot about that crazy girl dancing and didn't Chad say something to Will about Sami.

Yes he said vintage Sami video

#9184   2013/06/15 11:07AM
    ej and sami

We loved are ejami do worry they going to get through this Rafe stuff. He just agst for ejami. They need to get out of ejami storyline he has no business in there. What if Abe is the one that have that razor. The Salem police sucks. I starting to think Abe took that razor.

#9185   2013/06/15 12:01PM
    allmylovingdays

James is presenting tomorrow at the Emmy's and heck yeah I wish I was going to be there. Every year I say plan on it.

#9186   2013/06/15 12:51PM
    Moms Days

I am pretty sure that if Stefano is behind Sami's attack then EJ will make sure he pays for it. Afterall, Stefano trained EJ and he can be just as ruthless as Stefano if he needs to be.

#9187   2013/06/15 01:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: James is presenting tomorrow at the Emmy's and heck yeah I wish I was going to be there. Every year I say plan on it.

Maybe you should plan a year ahead with Dakota......she seems to know all the right people!?

#9188   2013/06/15 01:27PM
    ej and sami

Ej should be on everyday he so hot. Wait until he find that sami was attacked in jail. He going to go nuts nobody mess with the loved of his life. I loved that ej is going to be the one that save his sami.

#9189   2013/06/15 03:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: James is presenting tomorrow at the Emmy's and heck yeah I wish I was going to be there. Every year I say plan on it.

Maybe you should plan a year ahead with Dakota......she seems to know all the right people!?

I stopped myself this year when I heard he didn't even submit figuring he probably wouldn't go then. AND then we haven't heard a darn thing about James presenting

But here's a tweet of him and his girl friend at one of the Emmy party's

Jackie ‏@JKor0604 1h
    Totally fangirling here but what a gorgeous pic of @IamJamesScott & his girlfriend arriving at the preemmys twitpic.com/cxcwjl

#9190   2013/06/16 04:17AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days: I am pretty sure that if Stefano is behind Sami's attack then EJ will make sure he pays for it. Afterall, Stefano trained EJ and he can be just as ruthless as Stefano if he needs to be.

he fatheand son war is played behind the curtain!!!
    Is it all Stefano though... Kate is suspicious, I don't know why though! She can be as ruthless as the DiMera, if not worse at times!!!

EJ's life is not going to be easy- either he is on the run, or Samantha is in jail....

« 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list