List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333817, Replies: 10558
    « 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 » »| page:
    #9171   2013/06/15 12:23AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I miss ej on today show. The show is boring with out him that men is hot. I just went nbc to see next week pictures Ej and Justin look good together. Ej is in black suit looking so hot.

Sounds great!

Omg I saw the pic black suit dark grey shirt. Haircut and scruff. Way way way too hot d@#n.

Haircut and scruff?! Hmmm, interesting

Yes. He can melt the screen. Nbc.com days of our lives pics for week of 6-17. You gotta look or maybe wanna be surprised. But he's too hot he's with Justin

Good happy diddeli morning to y'all
    I saw that smokin' hot picture....I remember when EJ was really bad back in 2007, he used to have scruff in his face and scare the heck out of Samantha.........and me Will we see that side of him emerging in court crippling the opponents?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 12:25AM
    #9172   2013/06/15 05:06AM
    sharon n nic...

I am obsessed with EJAMI!

#9173   2013/06/15 07:28AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I miss ej on today show. The show is boring with out him that men is hot. I just went nbc to see next week pictures Ej and Justin look good together. Ej is in black suit looking so hot.

Sounds great!

Omg I saw the pic black suit dark grey shirt. Haircut and scruff. Way way way too hot d@#n.

Haircut and scruff?! Hmmm, interesting

Yes. He can melt the screen. Nbc.com days of our lives pics for week of 6-17. You gotta look or maybe wanna be surprised. But he's too hot he's with Justin

Good happy diddeli morning to y'all
    I saw that smokin' hot picture....I remember when EJ was really bad back in 2007, he used to have scruff in his face and scare the heck out of Samantha.........and me Will we see that side of him emerging in court crippling the opponents?

Yes I believe we are gonna see Sami's dark knight come to her rescue. This man rocks in his sexy dark look. Is it me cause everytime our man is not on screen he comes back even hotter. So obessed with how this man always changes his look and is even hotter with each one.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 07:36AM
    #9174   2013/06/15 08:49AM
    ej and sami

Ej looking so hot we known he going to save his sami. Wait until next week when find out that someone attacked the love of this life in jail he going to be so pissed off. Nobody mess with ej women.

#9175   2013/06/15 09:32AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Ej looking so hot we known he going to save his sami. Wait until next week when find out that someone attacked the love of this life in jail he going to be so pissed off. Nobody mess with ej women.

I think our man is gonna go to the dsrkside when he finds out his woman was attacked in jail. He's gonna go balistic.

#9176   2013/06/15 09:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Ej looking so hot we known he going to save his sami. Wait until next week when find out that someone attacked the love of this life in jail he going to be so pissed off. Nobody mess with ej women.

I think our man is gonna go to the dsrkside when he finds out his woman was attacked in jail. He's gonna go balistic.

Darkside EJ its been awhile.....can't wait!

#9177   2013/06/15 09:45AM
    ej and sami

Yes he is ejami2012 his dark side is about too out after he find out that the loved of his life is attacked in jail. He known that Stefano had something too do with. I so happy Chad shows his ej that video of sami chase that bad cop that's his evidence right there.

#9178   2013/06/15 09:48AM
    sharon n nic...

It's time for EJ "THE ONE WE ALL LOVE" to come out and play!

#9179   2013/06/15 09:53AM
    ej and sami

I loved to see both of sami and ej darkside come out for while they been nice too much. Let them come out play. We want dark ejami that will be so hot. Let sami and ej darkside come out to take on Stefano.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 10:01AM
    #9180   2013/06/15 10:07AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Yes he is ejami2012 his dark side is about too out after he find out that the loved of his life is attacked in jail. He known that Stefano had something too do with. I so happy Chad shows his ej that video of sami chase that bad cop that's his evidence right there.

I was hoping he tells Ej about that razor too. But I don't think they can use it cause Sami lied she never knew Bernardi. I hope it doesn't go virual. I think Sonny sent his mom the wrong one. I think he sends her Sami.and b. I bet he was taping that girl dancing which may be the purpose of her and got Sami chasing B as well. We all know its probably Stefano that orders the attack on Sami. He warned Sami to never interfer with him. She did it twice. Stefano was furious about Rafe keeping it. Thanks to Sami..

« 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list