List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312466, Replies: 10551
    « 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 » »| page:
    #9161   2013/06/13 03:14PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote Rosieroserson: I just think Sami's upset about Rate. when she's distressed emotionally she goes into an impulsive mood and loses control. That's what I believe happened in the Bernardi shooting. Afterwards when she was shaking in EJ's arms I absolutely think she was truthful towards him. She happened to shoot B because he was going to stab , not because she wanted to be with . EJ knows she loves him, and she told him

YUP!! That about sums it up.

#9162   2013/06/13 11:17PM
    Moms Days

I loved the EJ wanted to make sure Sami knew ultimately he was behind her. He was so wonderful when he was reassuring her that she did the right thing. There was so much in that exchange. EJ is always so attentive and touchy feely with Sami. Today you could just feel his worry and sadness. He made me so sad for him.

#9163   2013/06/14 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: I loved the EJ wanted to make sure Sami knew ultimately he was behind her. He was so wonderful when he was reassuring her that she did the right thing. There was so much in that exchange. EJ is always so attentive and touchy feely with Sami. Today you could just feel his worry and sadness. He made me so sad for him.

I was so happy he was touchy feely with her again and not stand of fish.

He said.

You did the right thing .......for WILL. I missed that I was thinking he was saying saving the tool but he didn't. THANK YOU GOD

#9164   2013/06/14 02:41PM
    allmylovingdays

My goodness your handsome face was missed today!! Hope to see you monday and I really would love to see James Scott at the Emmys on Sunday. fingers crossed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 02:41PM
    #9165   2013/06/14 03:06PM
    ej and sami

I miss ej on today show. The show is boring with out him that men is hot. I just went nbc to see next week pictures Ej and Justin look good together. Ej is in black suit looking so hot.

#9166   2013/06/14 04:55PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: My goodness your handsome face was missed today!! Hope to see you monday and I really would love to see James Scott at the Emmys on Sunday. fingers crossed!

JS is at the Emmys on sunday??? You're going there or watching him on tv?

#9167   2013/06/14 04:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: I miss ej on today show. The show is boring with out him that men is hot. I just went nbc to see next week pictures Ej and Justin look good together. Ej is in black suit looking so hot.

Sounds great!

#9168   2013/06/14 05:45PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I miss ej on today show. The show is boring with out him that men is hot. I just went nbc to see next week pictures Ej and Justin look good together. Ej is in black suit looking so hot.

Sounds great!

Omg I saw the pic black suit dark grey shirt. Haircut and scruff. Way way way too hot d@#n.

#9169   2013/06/14 06:06PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Sounds great!

Omg I saw the pic black suit dark grey shirt. Haircut and scruff. Way way way too hot d@#n.

Haircut and scruff?! Hmmm, interesting

#9170   2013/06/14 06:15PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Sounds great!

Haircut and scruff?! Hmmm, interesting

Yes. He can melt the screen. Nbc.com days of our lives pics for week of 6-17. You gotta look or maybe wanna be surprised. But he's too hot he's with Justin

« 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list