List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333242, Replies: 10558
    « 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 » »| page:
    #9151   2013/06/12 07:08PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

I think they're just trying to keep alive in our minds, so we won't forget him. I guess they haven't heard about ramnesia

They do not need to worry is alive in my mind. I usally wake up screaming from the nightmare and horror of his acting. Having in a coma has been my favorite storyline. Now if he would just stay and stay away from our wonderful EJ.

Ej was outstanding today. No one can calm Sami down the way he did and show her how much he loves her. Just too bad their time together has to be spoiled with another propping Rafe crapola S/L.
    Think of the Amazing S/L's they could have w/o the mention of him or his sister. Wasted, amazing talent.

Today, IMO.. EJ did a Grammy Award performance.

Yes he was so gentle to his Sami. He called her baby twice and sweetie. He said breathe baby breathe. Just love how he towers over her she is so lil even in 6" heels. His I love you brought her back and it melted my heart. So obessed

Melted mine just as much

#9152   2013/06/12 07:12PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ didn't seem to happy with Sami today but he loves her and will do anything for her!

#9153   2013/06/12 07:49PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ didn't seem to happy with Sami today but he loves her and will do anything for her!

No he wasn't very happy with her today even after she told him he's the man she loves. He's so afraid to lose the mother of his children and the love of his life . Yes the love of his life. Not Nicole not Taylor his beautiful Samantha.

She was very stupid and Ej/Js can show such emotion without saying a word. When he heard Bernardi died his reaction is Emmy worthy. Yes he will do anything to help protect is Samantha even taking on Stefano.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 07:52PM
    #9154   2013/06/12 09:27PM
    wwwwww

Well said Ejami2012. I don't think anyone has ever doubted EJ's love for Sami well Ejami fans at least but I'm a little scared of how Sami really feels about EJ. I know she gave this great speech to him about how Rafe was her family's choice but I'm just not sure. I hope when Rafe gets his new love interest they show that Sami is happy that he finally found someone that makes him happy. Then Ejami can plan their wedding.

#9155   2013/06/12 09:56PM
    Moms Days

I do not think Sami even realized how she was hurting EJ. She was oblivous because she only went to Rafe out of guilt because she felt she had a part in his beating. It was like it suddenly dawned on her that EJ was really jealous. Now she can worry about fixing the damage she created by her impulsiveness. EJ has every right to be upset with her because she has risked their family.

#9156   2013/06/13 03:04AM
    Rosieroserson

I just think Sami's upset about Rate. when she's distressed emotionally she goes into an impulsive mood and loses control. That's what I believe happened in the Bernardi shooting. Afterwards when she was shaking in EJ's arms I absolutely think she was truthful towards him. She happened to shoot B because he was going to stab , not because she wanted to be with . EJ knows she loves him, and she told him

#9157   2013/06/13 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I just think Sami's upset about Rate. when she's distressed emotionally she goes into an impulsive mood and loses control. That's what I believe happened in the Bernardi shooting. Afterwards when she was shaking in EJ's arms I absolutely think she was truthful towards him. She happened to shoot B because he was going to stab , not because she wanted to be with . EJ knows she loves him, and she told him
    anything with Kate makes her sick and ready to fight.

I swear yesterday we got some really wonderful nuances of how James can act. We all felt the tension, frustration, worry and bewilderment that EJ was feeling, he even feels a helpless because this trainwreck is going full speed and he can't find the brakes.

#9158   2013/06/13 05:40AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I just think Sami's upset about Rate. when she's distressed emotionally she goes into an impulsive mood and loses control. That's what I believe happened in the Bernardi shooting. Afterwards when she was shaking in EJ's arms I absolutely think she was truthful towards him. She happened to shoot B because he was going to stab , not because she wanted to be with . EJ knows she loves him, and she told him

I swear yesterday we got some really wonderful nuances of how James can act. We all felt the tension, frustration, worry and bewilderment that EJ was feeling, he even feels a helpless because this trainwreck is going full speed and he can't find the brakes.

Love the way you described this, especially the bolded! So it is- but it's EJ and he will figure things out!!!!

#9159   2013/06/13 06:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Love the way you described this, especially the bolded! So it is- but it's EJ and he will figure things out!!!!

Sami is never easy!

EJ has his hands full and its going to get even fuller!

I love EJAMI!!!

I think Sami's in trouble and not just with the police!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 06:07AM
    #9160   2013/06/13 07:12AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Sami is never easy!

EJ has his hands full and its going to get even fuller!

I love EJAMI!!!

I think Sami's in trouble and not just with the police!

i wonder if these two ever get anything done except from the sweet activeties upstairs and EJ trying to rescue an impulsive and emotional Samantha from Nick, Jail.........
    OMG.... EJ just loves it you can see him worrying while his eyes are laughing
    Remember what he said.... He'd rather live a 'boring' life with Samantha than a life full of excitement with Diane! Oh la la.... Some boring life!

« 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list