List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 347014, Replies: 10558
    « 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 » »| page:
    #9141   2013/06/11 05:02PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    flightygirl

Poor EJ. He sure has his hands full with Samantha!

#9142   2013/06/11 05:16PM
    zuzu61

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

I think they're just trying to keep alive in our minds, so we won't forget him. I guess they haven't heard about ramnesia

They do not need to worry is alive in my mind. I usally wake up screaming from the nightmare and horror of his acting. Having in a coma has been my favorite storyline. Now if he would just stay and stay away from our wonderful EJ.

Ej was outstanding today. No one can calm Sami down the way he did and show her how much he loves her. Just too bad their time together has to be spoiled with another propping Rafe crapola S/L.
    Think of the Amazing S/L's they could have w/o the mention of him or his sister. Wasted, amazing talent.

Today, IMO.. EJ did a Grammy Award performance.

#9143   2013/06/11 05:33PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days: I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

I think they're just trying to keep alive in our minds, so we won't forget him. I guess they haven't heard about ramnesia

They do not need to worry is alive in my mind. I usally wake up screaming from the nightmare and horror of his acting. Having in a coma has been my favorite storyline. Now if he would just stay and stay away from our wonderful EJ.

Ej was outstanding today. No one can calm Sami down the way he did and show her how much he loves her. Just too bad their time together has to be spoiled with another propping Rafe crapola S/L.
    Think of the Amazing S/L's they could have w/o the mention of him or his sister. Wasted, amazing talent.

Yes he was so gentle to his Sami. He called her baby twice and sweetie. He said breathe baby breathe. Just love how he towers over her she is so lil even in 6" heels. His I love you brought her back and it melted my heart. So obessed

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 05:37PM
    #9144   2013/06/11 05:47PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

To be fair....Rafe's performance was...the best ever...

#9145   2013/06/11 06:21PM
    ejami2012

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Actually its was his best performance after jensen whipped his a##. Got even better since the coma. I heard he's coming out in August. Too soon for me.

#9146   2013/06/11 06:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol!

#9147   2013/06/12 06:41AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote flightygirl: Poor EJ. He sure has his hands full with Samantha!

A'int that the truth.

#9148   2013/06/12 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

OH MY EJ you wanted the crazy you wanted Sami and now you need to help her fight for her freedom. ThANK GOD she has you!

#9149   2013/06/12 01:08PM
    Dakota 4762

EJ had to hold Sami back from her second shocking episode of the day. Nothing like finding out the "goon's" wife and son she was chatting with the whole time doesn't know it was her.

Come on Roman..Just find that DAMN murder weapon. Have everyone on the property search and nobody gets to enter of leave the hospital until this is solved. Pretty stupid that the whole hospital didn't go into shutdown mode when this first happened.

#9150   2013/06/12 01:23PM
    stjarna

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote flightygirl: Poor EJ. He sure has his hands full with Samantha!

A'int that the truth.

So very true!

« 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list