List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335506, Replies: 10558
    « 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 » »| page:
    #9131   2013/06/07 05:04AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: My God James didn't even have to say a word and we all know his heartache today.

Omg yes that is why I love James/Ej he can show such emotions without a word. You felt his heartache and it broke my.heart and p@#$%ed me off. Why go there. He was so distant when Sami was touching it. He had to get away from her. Now she did change to had but after Kate confronted her. He looked hot and absoluately adorable at the same time and that smile holding baby Ari. This man with kids is fantastic. This
    man needs dozen of kids. Loved the side look Sami gave Ej when she handed him the baby like she would love Ej holding theirs. maybe its just my wishful thinking. I want those Ejami triplets.

They better unbreak our Ejs heart on Monday.

THEY BETTTER UNBREAK all of our hearts but yes EJ our boy has been so happy and we all enjoyed seeing him have it all and now James is playing EJ again sad and we all are dying with him. What a truly gifted actor.

Still obsessed!

#9132   2013/06/10 02:35PM
    Dakota 4762

Missing EJ during this long break with no show Thurs/Fri and no EJ today.

alwaysEJ:

Looking forward to hearing if you gave birth.

I hope Sami doesn't mess things up for her and EJ. Kristen's words bothered me. I know there will always be twists and tangles but can't somebody just buy a good conditioner so we have some smoothness for awhile.

#9133   2013/06/10 03:12PM
    Moms Days

These boards are so messed up! I have missed chatting with everyone all weekend. Now the ads are running in the middle of the messages. This is so bad!

#9134   2013/06/10 03:16PM
    Moms Days

I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

#9135   2013/06/10 11:02PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Moms Days: I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

They surely do need to fix it. Un-break his complicated heart

#9136   2013/06/11 12:12AM
    stjarna

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Moms Days: I just want them to un-break EJ's heart. They need to fix this mess they made by trying to put Rafe back in the middle of Ejami. Rafe is not even in the same league as EJ and they keep trying to make us think Sami would even consider him again...NOT!!! Then not showing him today... what is the point of even watching if EJ is not on?

They surely do need to fix it. Un-break his complicated heart

Yes, unbreak his complicated heart! Pronto!

#9137   2013/06/11 08:08AM
    allmylovingdays

I end my day thinking of EJ. Always and forever obsessed.

#9138   2013/06/11 09:06AM
    Rosieroserson

I think they're just trying to keep alive in our minds, so we won't forget him. I guess they haven't heard about ramnesia

#9139   2013/06/11 09:29AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

I think they're just trying to keep alive in our minds, so we won't forget him. I guess they haven't heard about ramnesia

I know I did until yesterday. Our man.is on today by his Samis side per tweets

#9140   2013/06/11 04:54PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:

They do not need to worry is alive in my mind. I usally wake up screaming from the nightmare and horror of his acting. Having in a coma has been my favorite storyline. Now if he would just stay and stay away from our wonderful EJ.

« 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list