List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 346764, Replies: 10558
    « 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 » »| page:
    #9121   2013/06/05 01:41PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: My God James didn't even have to say a word and we all know his heartache today.

Omg yes that is why I love James/Ej he can show such emotions without a word. You felt his heartache and it broke my.heart and p@#$%ed me off. Why go there. He was so distant when Sami was touching it. He had to get away from her. Now she did change to had but after Kate confronted her. He looked hot and absoluately adorable at the same time and that smile holding baby Ari. This man with kids is fantastic. This
    man needs dozen of kids. Loved the side look Sami gave Ej when she handed him the baby like she would love Ej holding theirs. maybe its just my wishful thinking. I want those Ejami triplets.

They better unbreak our Ejs heart on Monday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 01:45PM
    #9122   2013/06/05 03:01PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: My God James didn't even have to say a word and we all know his heartache today.

Omg yes that is why I love James/Ej he can show such emotions without a word. You felt his heartache and it broke my.heart and p@#$%ed me off. Why go there. He was so distant when Sami was touching it. He had to get away from her. Now she did change to had but after Kate confronted her. He looked hot and absoluately adorable at the same time and that smile holding baby Ari. This man with kids is fantastic. This
    man needs dozen of kids. Loved the side look Sami gave Ej when she handed him the baby like she would love Ej holding theirs. maybe its just my wishful thinking. I want those Ejami triplets.

I was truly hoping we were through with this stupid Ej/Sami/Rafe triangle. Now we add Kate into the mix. I think I just threw up in my mouth! Let's move on to something that is actually interesting and worth watching. EJ is interesting and worth watching, but Rafe...not at all.

#9123   2013/06/05 05:01PM
    HouseTops

EJ obsessed....just grab your woman by the hair and take her to your den....

Don't get green, keep the red hot...

#9124   2013/06/05 08:34PM
    ejami2012

Q.uote HouseTops: EJ obsessed....just grab your woman by the hair and take her to your den....

I Wang Sami to prove how much she loves him by telling him she wants another baby by him. I want them to share. A pregnacy so much.

#9125   2013/06/05 08:50PM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Q.uote HouseTops: EJ obsessed....just grab your woman by the hair and take her to your den....

Don't get green, keep the red hot... [/quote. ]

I Wang Sami to prove how much she loves him by telling him she wants another baby by him. I want them to share. A pregnacy so much.[/quote]

I just loved how lil Ari stirred when Sami handed her to Ej and how sweetly she fell back to sleep the moment she was in his strong arms. He really has s way with kids.

#9126   2013/06/06 10:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: EJ obsessed....just grab your woman by the hair and take her to your den....

He honestly shouldn't even be jealous of that, please. The part of me that really got angry was she doesn't think about how people perceive EJ when she is doing this shite even if it is all impulsive. She needs to stop and think would I like to hear my partner saying things like that about their ex

Sami did say "poor EJ" with scorn at Kate trying to make him seem as he wasnt loved loved loved, Sami knows there is nothing EJ needed to worry about.

#9127   2013/06/06 03:32PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: EJ obsessed....just grab your woman by the hair and take her to your den....

He honestly shouldn't even be jealous of that, please. The part of me that really got angry was she doesn't think about how people perceive EJ when she is doing this shite even if it is all impulsive. She needs to stop and think would I like to hear my partner saying things like that about their ex

Sami did say "poor EJ" with scorn at Kate trying to make him seem as he wasnt loved loved loved, Sami knows there is nothing EJ needed to worry about.

I just hope Sami does some serious begging and pleading to EJ so he knows once and for all that she is all in for him and only him. Her anger is at Kate and she let Kate get under her skin. She does need to reassure EJ and make sure he knows how much she is committed to him.

#9128   2013/06/06 03:45PM
    ej and sami

Ej is so hot we all know that Sami loves ej . Kate starting this mess with sami . She went to sami office give her a gun. It's time for the writes let ej be happy with his sami.

#9129   2013/06/06 05:47PM
    sharon n nic...

I don't know who would love that more Sami or me!

#9130   2013/06/07 05:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:

THEY BETTTER UNBREAK all of our hearts but yes EJ our boy has been so happy and we all enjoyed seeing him have it all and now James is playing EJ again sad and we all are dying with him. What a truly gifted actor.

Still obsessed!

« 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list