List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 342721, Replies: 10558
    « 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 » »| page:
    #9091   2013/05/31 05:02AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Where is EJ???

What a boring, boring, boring, boring, boring week. I cannot believe we have gone an entire week without even a glimpse of EJ. This is like April all over again. We need EJ back...and soon, PLEASE!!!!!

TODAY!! MAKE IT SO NBC TODAY!!!!

#9092   2013/05/31 06:09AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

What a boring, boring, boring, boring, boring week. I cannot believe we have gone an entire week without even a glimpse of EJ. This is like April all over again. We need EJ back...and soon, PLEASE!!!!!

I read people are speculating that Ej got Jensen released to take care of Nick. Even if he did (I hope not) It wasn't him that hid the release form nor was it him that got Rafe beat up. I think it was just a red herring. This may possibly be leading to s s/l with Hope having to deal with her situation regarding Sierra. Hope could get into trouble cause that important information was not investigated asap. I'm saying this cause Sami said I wanna know why noone informed them Jensen was released
    .and we cannot forget Sierra did something else hiding the pic of Kristen and mugger. Two important things dealing with her job.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 06:13AM
    #9093   2013/05/31 07:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

I read people are speculating that Ej got Jensen released to take care of Nick. Even if he did (I hope not) It wasn't him that hid the release form nor was it him that got Rafe beat up. I think it was just a red herring. This may possibly be leading to s s/l with Hope having to deal with her situation regarding Sierra. Hope could get into trouble cause that important information was not investigated asap. I'm saying this cause Sami said I wanna know why noone informed them Jensen was released
    .and we cannot forget Sierra did something else hiding the pic of Kristen and mugger. Two important things dealing with her job.

I agree!!! I have come to the conclusion that it shouldn't matter that much what should matter is the incompetence of the lousy freaking SPD!!

I figure EJ is sort of to blame for the disappearance of Johnny and that led to EJAMI grief sex. I want that same kind of explosion but now they have to deal with it at home and get over it and stick together and we all see they love to fight and make up!

#9094   2013/05/31 09:08AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ EJ EJ is in da HOUSE he is on today!!!!!!

#9095   2013/05/31 09:57AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ EJ EJ is in da HOUSE he is on today!!!!!!

#9096   2013/05/31 10:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Am I weird??!! I don't understand why people post in the spoiler thread with And EJAMI. Why give them any mileage or talk!!!??

#9097   2013/05/31 11:01AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Am I weird??!! I don't understand why people post in the spoiler thread with And EJAMI. Why give them any mileage or talk!!!??

I had honestly forgotten he even is still on the show!!! That was refreshing. He could stay in the coma forever! I would never look back....All I want from the show is EJ EJ EJ!!!!!!

#9098   2013/05/31 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Am I weird??!! I don't understand why people post in the spoiler thread with And EJAMI. Why give them any mileage or talk!!!??

I had honestly forgotten he even is still on the show!!! That was refreshing. He could stay in the coma forever! I would never look back....All I want from the show is EJ EJ EJ!!!!!!

Me. Too even when he seems to be flirting with the wrong woman. Sometimes Caroline, ozzing charm and handsomeness with MarMar. And then a bit of ick factor with sister Kristen...you will see what I mean

#9099   2013/05/31 01:53PM
    Dakota 4762

NBC is really annoying. I started watching the show and it gets to the part where EJ and Chad are talking and going to talk to Kristen.....

This is an NBC news special report....a small plane crashed..blah..blah..blah

I tried to go back to it later but lost my interest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 01:54PM
    #9100   2013/05/31 01:58PM
    Dakota 4762

Can someon just sick Jenson on JJ? I can't stand his character at all. He is whiny like him mommy.

EJ.....puleeze

« 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list