List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 332720, Replies: 10558
    « 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 » »| page:
    #9081   2013/05/29 12:00PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Hope to see our man this week
    ......I mean Sami's man.

lol yes, Samantha's man!!!

Right the first time.

#9082   2013/05/29 02:10PM
    Dakota 4762

Hi Everybody.

Today's show was boring for me because I can't stand the Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John thing.

The only good part was Will getting to hold his daughter with Sonny and Sami by his side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 02:11PM
    #9083   2013/05/30 05:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762: Hi Everybody.

Today's show was boring for me because I can't stand the Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John thing.

The only good part was Will getting to hold his daughter with Sonny and Sami by his side.
    I agree very boring and only scene worth watching was the baby, Sonny and Will. Still hate the babies mom.

#9084   2013/05/30 05:44AM
    tariro

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Dakota 4762: Hi Everybody.

The only good part was Will getting to hold his daughter with Sonny and Sami by his side.[/quote] I agree very boring and only scene worth watching was the baby, Sonny and Will. Still hate the babies mom.[/quote]

I'm still pretending she doesn't exist which is hard because she keeps insisting on holding Will's baby whom I would like to see from time to time.

#9085   2013/05/30 09:08AM
    HouseTops

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote stjarna:
    Hope to see our man this week
    ......I mean Sami's man.

lol yes, Samantha's man!!!

Right the first time.

#9086   2013/05/30 05:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Where is EJ???

#9087   2013/05/30 05:25PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Where is EJ???

What a boring, boring, boring, boring, boring week. I cannot believe we have gone an entire week without even a glimpse of EJ. This is like April all over again. We need EJ back...and soon, PLEASE!!!!!

#9088   2013/05/30 06:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:

What a boring, boring, boring, boring, boring week. I cannot believe we have gone an entire week without even a glimpse of EJ. This is like April all over again. We need EJ back...and soon, PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe James took off on vacation? To the far east?

#9089   2013/05/30 06:45PM
    zuzu61

I posted the following in "Daily Updates" today. I just wanted to voice my opinion to EJ Fans only:
    I read where EJ may be possibly suspected of getting the psycho out of person: (I can't remember his name)
    ---------------------------
    Posted by zuzu61 at Thursday, May 30 2013 12:21 PM

Crazy!! I was just about to say I hope they didn't write EJ as the one that got that dude out of prison!!! haha... Lordy.. lol

I know we all have different actors we like better than others, and we all remain friends and that's what I like about this board so much..

If they can redeem Gabi, Nick, etc.. (Actually almost everyone on the show.. haha..) But why not EJ?!!??
    He's been doing so good lately. And IMO, is the best father on the show.. SO why do they always have to make him do the unthinkable, never with any forgiveness..
    I can go over and read the character's Bio on "The Cast List" and some of the crimes committed are CRAZY!! haha.. But it's a SOAP and that seems to be a norm..
    I just hope this turns out to be an untruth just like MANY of the other accusations.

If the writers expect me to FORGIVE Gabi & NICK,(& most everyone else on the show) ha.. then why can't they try and redeem EJ??
    They put Will's name on a Arianna's birth certificate and "OH Well".. "Why don't y'all just come on over Friday night for a family Barbecue and Sunday Lunch @ 1:00, immed. after we all go to church together??"

Redeem EJ.. For his kids sake.. His children give us more joy than ANYONE on the show.. I don't mean for him to take over Eric's job.. But please..

By the way, I'm only talking to the WRITER'S/CORDAY/TPTB!!! Like they'll ever see this.. hahaha...
    ------------------

#9090   2013/05/30 07:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Love it Zuzu I hope they are reading your comments

« 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list