List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293707, Replies: 10462
    « 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 » »| page:
    #9061   2013/05/24 04:18AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote Jen821: They are talking about trusting each other and Sami is trusting that Ej had nothing to do with what happened to Rafe and Sami wants to know who he was talking to on the phone. Ej refuses to tell her and Sami gives in and continues kissing him. How is that going to help there trust issues? I think Ej should have told her who he was talking to on the phone. Looks to me like Sami caved and Ej won this round. Still like them together reguardless of there trust issues.

Sami can be trusted but if she is angry or frusterated she'll give out information by accident..... If that happened her, Ejami would end up in the Dimera dungeon for ever!!!!! Steffy can't find out what EJ is up to, and by not telling Samantha Ej is actually protecting her and their family! Sami will know and understand later!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 04:19AM
    #9062   2013/05/24 04:20AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Loved EJ with Marlena and John. Gotta suck up to the in-laws!!

#9063   2013/05/24 04:50AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

I did too. Loved him with Johnny. They are so adorable as father and son(s)

#9064   2013/05/24 12:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

wish he popped in again today. The show was snnnnnoooozvile without him

#9065   2013/05/24 12:33PM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

wish he popped in again today. The show was snnnnnoooozvile without him

Yes, he really does brighten the day! Very cute with Johnny!

#9066   2013/05/24 01:13PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Jen821: They are talking about trusting each other and Sami is trusting that Ej had nothing to do with what happened to Rafe and Sami wants to know who he was talking to on the phone. Ej refuses to tell her and Sami gives in and continues kissing him. How is that going to help there trust issues? I think Ej should have told her who he was talking to on the phone. Looks to me like Sami caved and Ej won this round. Still like them together reguardless of there trust issues.

Sami can be trusted but if she is angry or frusterated she'll give out information by accident..... If that happened her, Ejami would end up in the Dimera dungeon for ever!!!!! Steffy can't find out what EJ is up to, and by not telling Samantha Ej is actually protecting her and their family! Sami will know and understand later!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

There is NO TRUSTING Sami once she gets an idea in her head to do something stupid.

EJ is just being careful how he divulges info to her.

#9067   2013/05/25 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

There is NO TRUSTING Sami once she gets an idea in her head to do something stupid.

EJ is just being careful how he divulges info to her.
    I agree and he loves her even though she has those faults.

#9068   2013/05/25 05:19PM
    Dakota 4762

Hi everyone. I just popped in and noticed that we surpassed the 200,000 views mark.

Happy Memorial weekend. The weather here in NY sucks. Rainy, windy, chilly......brrr..

One day it is 88 and then it is 58.....

I missed yesterday's show but from what I am reading, it doesn't look like I missed much.

#9069   2013/05/26 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762: Hi everyone. I just popped in and noticed that we surpassed the 200,000 views mark.

Happy Memorial weekend. The weather here in NY sucks. Rainy, windy, chilly......brrr..

I missed yesterday's show but from what I am reading, it doesn't look like I missed much.
    HOPE the weather gets better. Ours did finally. Yesterday was nice but I was stuck inside working due to computer issues Friday.

We all advise just skip it. Kristen and John are stupid. Not even getting to see Johnny helped since he was stuck with MarMar.

#9070   2013/05/26 01:26PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Dakota 4762: Hi everyone. I just popped in and noticed that we surpassed the 200,000 views mark.

HOPE the weather gets better. Ours did finally. Yesterday was nice but I was stuck inside working due to computer issues Friday.

We all advise just skip it. Kristen and John are stupid. Not even getting to see Johnny helped since he was stuck with MarMar.

I agree...Johnny was adorable as always, but he is on for such a short period of time and without EJ just not worth the effort.

« 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list