List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312816, Replies: 10551
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/01/11 03:58PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Dakota the number of responses to this thread speaks volumes as to your original assertion

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

Plus it's always interesting to see what new nickname EJ has.

Yes it does...I heard a loud "HELL NO", right about the time Dakota made the thread...Knowing that it was my anti-ej sisters, I knew it had to do with Soaps..so I was checking to see what all the noise was about.
    Dakota, I know this is all in good fun...hence the giggling

Kristy.. I love you too girl!!

#72   2010/01/11 04:03PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Tammer: Seriously, does this thread have to turn into something ugly? It's headed that way. EJ, I know for a fact that things like that were said in your EJAMI thread, they were deleted as a result. So ladies it is probably something that goes on in all the fan base threads.

No this thread doesn't have to turn into anything ugly. I was being honest about why I read the Safe thread. I haven't posted on this board since the beginning, so whatever may have been deleted in the Ejami thread, I can't speak for . . . I didn't post it nor would I even waste time making assumptions about the personal lives of posters. I don't understand what is at all interesting about Rafe or Safe, but I am quite certain those who do enjoy Rafe & Safe are normal, happy people despite our varying interest in fictional soap characters. There are Lumi fans I email & am friends w/on Facebook & they are all kind, happy people.

I'm not normal, do i look normal?

Where is my popcorn with butter? (thread)

#73   2010/01/11 04:09PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote I heart U: Goodgrief this never ends huh? Dakota I thought your thread was going to be for fun. I think he's talked about a lot too. I'm a huge EJ fan for the simple fact that he's the bad guy. I don't care who anyone else likes I watch it for my pleasure only. I'm not even an EJAMI fan but I do post a few hellos to the EJAMI's in their thread I don't like to talk about EJ on any other thread because I've been there and done that and that was a lot of my MIA reasonings. I don't like being worried I'm about to get jumped on for my personal taste. I too think EJ is talked about a lot and so what. He's the bad guy and I think every soap needs one. Your posts were funny Dakota seeing all the threads made. When I read things EJ hatters say I actually get a kick out of it. It's all in fun right? I just hate when things get too personal. I can't find one nice thing said about Phil and he's my boo, what do I care? I know he needs a new hair cut. When I read stuff I really laugh and think to myself that's a good one, I never sit and try to think of a good come back which I do think is what the problem is around here. I love a good debait but when it comes to EJ that's never going to happen. When I see things are getting too heated I click out, I know a bait when I see it. This show isn't worth getting worked up over thats for sure. anywho.... I sure did miss EJ today.

I am putting the fun back in this thread right now. I just ate 4 Honeybell oranges from Florida, shipped fresh, and now I got my groove on.

EJ needs to learn manners...thread
    Is EJ Arrogant?...thread
    Does EJ need a haircut?...thread
    EJ has no shame...thread
    Should EJ boink Kate again?..thread

#74   2010/01/11 04:12PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think some of you are taking things a little too seriously. I was just having some fun as I am sure Tammer, Sunny, and Dakota are as well Peace

Seriously... Eat one of these Honeybell's and you too can join me on this sugar high.

#75   2010/01/11 04:14PM
    I heart U

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote I heart U: Goodgrief this never ends huh? Dakota I thought your thread was going to be for fun. I think he's talked about a lot too. I'm a huge EJ fan for the simple fact that he's the bad guy. I don't care who anyone else likes I watch it for my pleasure only. I'm not even an EJAMI fan but I do post a few hellos to the EJAMI's in their thread I don't like to talk about EJ on any other thread because I've been there and done that and that was a lot of my MIA reasonings. I don't like being worried I'm about to get jumped on for my personal taste. I too think EJ is talked about a lot and so what. He's the bad guy and I think every soap needs one. Your posts were funny Dakota seeing all the threads made. When I read things EJ hatters say I actually get a kick out of it. It's all in fun right? I just hate when things get too personal. I can't find one nice thing said about Phil and he's my boo, what do I care? I know he needs a new hair cut. When I read stuff I really laugh and think to myself that's a good one, I never sit and try to think of a good come back which I do think is what the problem is around here. I love a good debait but when it comes to EJ that's never going to happen. When I see things are getting too heated I click out, I know a bait when I see it. This show isn't worth getting worked up over thats for sure. anywho.... I sure did miss EJ today.

I am putting the fun back in this thread right now. I just ate 4 Honeybell oranges from Florida, shipped fresh, and now I got my groove on.

Is EJ Arrogant?...thread
    EJ has no shame...thread

that last thread makes me want to barf

#76   2010/01/11 04:17PM
    Dakota 4762

I Heart U...

That is why I put it there.

Can EJ come out and play? thread
    Will EJ win the war on terror? thread

#77   2010/01/11 04:48PM
    Tammer

Quote Dakota 4762:

Is EJ Arrogant?...thread
    EJ has no shame...thread

boink hahahahahaha!!

#78   2010/01/11 05:29PM
    Bryceson

EJ is the father of my baby thread

#79   2010/01/11 05:38PM
    JennAddis

Ej is Sami's baby daddy! (Allie of course) LOL

#80   2010/01/11 05:41PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote JennAddis: Ej is Sami's baby daddy! (Allie of course) LOL

EJ is 2/2 thread (3 if you count Nicole )

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list