List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 322110, Replies: 10551
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/01/11 01:44PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    LUMIFOREVERA...

I think some of you are taking things a little too seriously. I was just having some fun as I am sure Tammer, Sunny, and Dakota are as well Peace

#62   2010/01/11 01:52PM
    luvinej

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think some of you are taking things a little too seriously. I was just having some fun as I am sure Tammer, Sunny, and Dakota are as well Peace

Sorry Lumi. I probably shouldn't have even posted about that in this thread. I was off topic and this wasn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Back to the fun .

#63   2010/01/11 01:55PM
    ImissTony

The first page of this thread is very funny. Loved the rye bread post later on. Must admit, I'm not part of a fan base and not obsessed with EJ. I actually leave the room to do other things when he's on.

#64   2010/01/11 02:04PM
    luvinej

Funny that's the only time I don't have my thumb on the FF button. I find Spongebob more interesting than most of the storylines on right now.

#65   2010/01/11 02:04PM
    JennAddis

I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

#66   2010/01/11 02:08PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote ImissTony: The first page of this thread is very funny. Loved the rye bread post later on. Must admit, I'm not part of a fan base and not obsessed with EJ. I actually leave the room to do other things when he's on.

LMAO!! Me too!! but lately it seems like im walkin away more and more(that or turning to watch AMC) I don't know which is worse!(lol)!

#67   2010/01/11 02:10PM
    ImissTony

I believe there are a few of us non-EJ fans, but we're just quiet about it.

If the writing were better for him, then I'd watch more. This baby stuff has gone on too long and become predictable where he's concerned.

Anyway...other EJ does/is [ ] threads?

#68   2010/01/11 02:23PM
    I heart U

Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know?

#69   2010/01/11 02:27PM
    JennAddis

Quote I heart U:
    Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know?

Oh how did I forget about him LOL! Actually Days has always had some of the hottest men eva!! LOL

#70   2010/01/11 03:41PM
    firebird85

Quote Dakota 4762: No matter how you sli9ce it, EJ rules this board. Every day that I come on here only proves it.

EJ motivation thread
    EJ is a liar thread
    EJ is obsessed with Sami thread
    EJ is a kidnapper thread
    EJ is like his father thread
    EJ should be in jail thread
    EJ wants to rid Sami of Rafe thread
    EJ is a drug dealer thread
    EJ/Arianna thread

... and the list goes on....

Thanks everyone for making EJ the most popular soap character on days.

Amen to that!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list