List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335093, Replies: 10558
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2010/01/11 12:35PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Sunnydaz

Quote Tammer: Seriously, does this thread have to turn into something ugly? It's headed that way. EJ, I know for a fact that things like that were said in your EJAMI thread, they were deleted as a result. So ladies it is probably something that goes on in all the fan base threads.

Can't get nothing past you Tammer

Right on!

#52   2010/01/11 12:37PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Tammer: Seriously, does this thread have to turn into something ugly? It's headed that way. EJ, I know for a fact that things like that were said in your EJAMI thread, they were deleted as a result. So ladies it is probably something that goes on in all the fan base threads.

No this thread doesn't have to turn into anything ugly. I was being honest about why I read the Safe thread. I haven't posted on this board since the beginning, so whatever may have been deleted in the Ejami thread, I can't speak for . . . I didn't post it nor would I even waste time making assumptions about the personal lives of posters. I don't understand what is at all interesting about Rafe or Safe, but I am quite certain those who do enjoy Rafe & Safe are normal, happy people despite our varying interest in fictional soap characters. There are Lumi fans I email & am friends w/on Facebook & they are all kind, happy people.

#53   2010/01/11 12:40PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote alwaysEJ:

No this thread doesn't have to turn into anything ugly. I was being honest about why I read the Safe thread. I haven't posted on this board since the beginning, so whatever may have been deleted in the Ejami thread, I can't speak for . . . I didn't post it nor would I even waste time making assumptions about the personal lives of posters. I don't understand what is at all interesting about Rafe or Safe, but I am quite certain those who do enjoy Rafe & Safe are normal, happy people despite our varying interest in fictional soap characters. There are Lumi fans I email & am friends w/on Facebook & they are all kind, happy people.

I'm not normal, do i look normal?

#54   2010/01/11 12:41PM
    alwaysEJ

And, it doesn't matter if it goes on in every thread. That doesn't excuse it.

Any post that hints at actor bashing or someone needing to tweeze their eyebrows or cut their hair is bad posted . . . so if we're going to stick to that rule, let's not bash people who actually read these boards (b/c the actors do not I would assume).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/11 12:43PM
    #55   2010/01/11 12:42PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote alwaysEJ: And, it doesn't matter if it goes on in every thread. That doesn't excuse it.

You tawlkin to me?

#56   2010/01/11 12:48PM
    Tammer

Quote alwaysEJ:

I enjoy EJAMI friends I have on Facebook too. I wasn't trying to be mean, just that I have been here 3 years, and I was a moderator.
    Our personal lives should not be part of our posts at all. IMO.
    I can't honestly say that I don't find EJ interesting at all, just that he is not why I watch the show.
    To each his own, right?

#57   2010/01/11 12:57PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote alwaysEJ: And, it doesn't matter if it goes on in every thread. That doesn't excuse it.

Any post that hints at actor bashing or someone needing to tweeze their eyebrows or cut their hair is bad posted . . . so if we're going to stick to that rule, let's not bash people who actually read these boards (b/c the actors do not I would assume).

Very true. I'm assuming when someone constantly talks about how boring Rafe is and that he could use acting lessons is what you are referring to in the first bolded part.

And i've never said anything derogatory towards Ej's acting ability, well maybe the hand shaking isnt the greatest but i find him to be a good actor. Always have, i bash his character.

#58   2010/01/11 01:04PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Sunnydaz:

Very true. I'm assuming when someone constantly talks about how boring Rafe is and that he could use acting lessons is what you are referring to in the first bolded part.

And i've never said anything derogatory towards Ej's acting ability, well maybe the hand shaking isnt the greatest but i find him to be a good actor. Always have, i bash his character.

I try & refrain from actor bashing b/c it's against guidelines. I do not refrain from it b/c I am worried about Galen's feelings as I doubt he reads the boards.

I refrain from bashing posters b/c it's tacky. I believe poster bashing is against guidelines although clearly guidelines have been somewhat relaxed.

#59   2010/01/11 01:09PM
    I heart U

Goodgrief this never ends huh? Dakota I thought your thread was going to be for fun. I think he's talked about a lot too. I'm a huge EJ fan for the simple fact that he's the bad guy. I don't care who anyone else likes I watch it for my pleasure only. I'm not even an EJAMI fan but I do post a few hellos to the EJAMI's in their thread I don't like to talk about EJ on any other thread because I've been there and done that and that was a lot of my MIA reasonings. I don't like being worried I'm about to get jumped on for my personal taste. I too think EJ is talked about a lot and so what. He's the bad guy and I think every soap needs one. Your posts were funny Dakota seeing all the threads made. When I read things EJ hatters say I actually get a kick out of it. It's all in fun right? I just hate when things get too personal. I can't find one nice thing said about Phil and he's my boo, what do I care? I know he needs a new hair cut. When I read stuff I really laugh and think to myself that's a good one, I never sit and try to think of a good come back which I do think is what the problem is around here. I love a good debait but when it comes to EJ that's never going to happen. When I see things are getting too heated I click out, I know a bait when I see it. This show isn't worth getting worked up over thats for sure. anywho.... I sure did miss EJ today.

#60   2010/01/11 01:18PM
    luvinej

I think it's just because the post was so personal that is caused such an uproar. I don't like Safe or Rafe(that's no secret), but I would never assume that every Safe fan has problems with their personal lives just because they like Safe/Rafe. It's wrong to make assumptions about a whole group of people because of a couple they like or dislike.

I'm not saying that I have never bashed him. It slips from time to time. I try to be respectful to other posters even though I don't agree with them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list