List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293890, Replies: 10462
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/01/11 12:01PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote alwaysEJ: Dakota the number of responses to this thread speaks volumes as to your original assertion

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

Plus it's always interesting to see what new nickname EJ has.

Yes it does...I heard a loud "HELL NO", right about the time Dakota made the thread...Knowing that it was my anti-ej sisters, I knew it had to do with Soaps..so I was checking to see what all the noise was about.
    Dakota, I know this is all in good fun...hence the giggling

#42   2010/01/11 12:03PM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote alwaysEJ: Dakota the number of responses to this thread speaks volumes as to your original assertion

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of what real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

editing to add . . . I also peruse the Safe thread to see who the latet defectors are

#43   2010/01/11 12:07PM
    Tammer

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

Yes it does...I heard a loud "HELL NO", right about the time Dakota made the thread...Knowing that it was my anti-ej sisters, I knew it had to do with Soaps..so I was checking to see what all the noise was about.
    Dakota, I know this is all in good fun...hence the giggling

Agreed, Dakota you are great, but I didn't want to be "lumped" into an everyone is obsessed with EJ fan base. So I guess we are damned if we do, damned if we don't now.
    As for the "fan based" threads, I don't go in any of them. I don't have a favourite any longer so there's no point.

#44   2010/01/11 12:08PM
    Sunnydaz

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of what real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

editing to add . . . I also peruse the Safe thread to see who the latet defectors are

LOL.....i'm bored, at home, day off and a bunch of my friends are in this thread....its not to flatter Ej, believe me.

Can someone plz clarify what the comment is about with "our personal love lives"....i must be playing too much backgammon these days.

#45   2010/01/11 12:14PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Sunnydaz:

LOL.....i'm bored, at home, day off and a bunch of my friends are in this thread....its not to flatter Ej, believe me.

Can someone plz clarify what the comment is about with "our personal love lives"....i must be playing too much backgammon these days.

Post 3548 Safe thread -

"Maybe the fans of JR, who thinks he is in love with Sami, really doesen't know the meaning of love in there own life too. Just a thought!"

I am quoting; grammar errors are not mine.

This inspired some great personal chatter in the Ejami thread, so perhaps it served a purpose other than the posters original intent . . . which I can only guess was to share her thoughts on an entire fanbase & their (in)ability to love & experience happy relationships in real life.

#46   2010/01/11 12:23PM
    Bryceson

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote Bryceson: lmbo

Seriously are some of you really going to try to pretend you don't read the other fan bases threads....I am sure the bad post button would disagree!

Who is pretending?

To be perfectly honest, based off the tone of some of the post it felt like insinuation that one does not read other fan bases threads.

If I was wrong then I was wrong………..it was bound to happen at some point

I always get tickled when I read the latest theories on EJAMI fans and why we like EJ or Ejami!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/11 12:26PM
    #47   2010/01/11 12:24PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

Post 3548 Safe thread -

"Maybe the fans of JR, who thinks he is in love with Sami, really doesen't know the meaning of love in there own life too. Just a thought!"

This inspired some great personal chatter in the Ejami thread, so perhaps it served a purpose other than the posters original intent . . . which I can only guess was to share her thoughts on an entire fanbase & their (in)ability to love & experience happy relationships in real life.

Wow you got to that real quick to copy and paste....i guess you do visit the SAFE thread often. I go there almost everyday and never saw that and have no interest in replying about why or what they meant by it. But thanks for the heads up. Plenty of things are said about SAFE fans but i dont use it for banter or sarcasm i just let it go.

#48   2010/01/11 12:27PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

Post 3548 Safe thread -

Wow you got to that real quick to copy and paste....i guess you do visit the SAFE thread often. I go there almost everyday and never saw that and have no interest in replying about why or what they meant by it. But thanks for the heads up. Plenty of things are said about SAFE fans but i dont use it for banter or sarcasm i just let it go.

Actually I copied it from the Ejami thread, where as I said it inspired some great personal discussions.

I challenge anyone to find a post like this in the Ejami thread. We do not make assumptions about the personal lives of other posters based on who they enjoy on a soap, b/c of course that is asinine & I believe it is against guidelines.

I am sure you don't have any interest in what was meant by it b/c really, what is there to say? The meaning is blatant.

#49   2010/01/11 12:31PM
    Tammer

Seriously, does this thread have to turn into something ugly? It's headed that way. EJ, I know for a fact that things like that were said in your EJAMI thread, they were deleted as a result. So ladies it is probably something that goes on in all the fan base threads.

#50   2010/01/11 12:33PM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote Tammer: Seriously, does this thread have to turn into something ugly? It's headed that way. EJ, I know for a fact that things like that were said in your EJAMI thread, they were deleted as a result. So ladies it is probably something that goes on in all the fan base threads.

I know I've been called a few names...LOL
    Cleverly disguised of course....LUMITIC was my personal fav

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list