List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 319166, Replies: 10551
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/01/11 11:06AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote speechless: Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI)

this thread made me giggle...First off, if another fan base made a comment like this, we would be asked not to group all the ejamis together, so I will have to ask that of you Dakota

Secondly...Speechless, how do you know what is talked about in the safe and lumi threads?

Thirdly, as a LUMI fan, I can SAFELY say that I am not obsessed with Ej...unlike others, I do not dream of him, I do not toast to him, I do not think of him with his shirt off and lastly, I would love it if the character left Salem So, just because I don't like him, and I may post about him in threads, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not obsessed with Ej...or James Scott for that matter

#32   2010/01/11 11:14AM
    magicsteacher

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote speechless: Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI)

this thread made me giggle...First off, if another fan base made a comment like this, we would be asked not to group all the ejamis together, so I will have to ask that of you Dakota

Secondly...Speechless, how do you know what is talked about in the safe and lumi threads?

Thirdly, as a LUMI fan, I can SAFELY say that I am not obsessed with Ej...unlike others, I do not dream of him, I do not toast to him, I do not think of him with his shirt off and lastly, I would love it if the character left Salem So, just because I don't like him, and I may post about him in threads, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not obsessed with Ej...or James Scott for that matter

Lumi-- this is a great post. I was wondering some of those things myself, girl.

#33   2010/01/11 11:20AM
    saminrafe

Great post lumi, i agree with you totally

#34   2010/01/11 11:24AM
    Bryceson

lmbo

Seriously are some of you really going to try to pretend you don't read the other fan bases threads....I am sure the bad post button would disagree!

#35   2010/01/11 11:33AM
    jenpelida

Quote Bryceson: lmbo

Seriously are some of you really going to try to pretend you don't read the other fan bases threads....I am sure the bad post button would disagree!

I know I do, didn't think there was a law about not doing it as long as I don't post in there. I am totally Ejami all the way, but am curious every once in a while and I would have to agree with you that a lot of peopel read other fan base threads and wouldn't believe it if they said otherwise

#36   2010/01/11 11:40AM
    Tammer

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:

I agree, and personally I have never found him attractive at all.
    I for one can say I never go into the EJAMI thread anymore. I stopped doing that quite a while ago(along with posting). When I did go in there, I posted with EJAMI friends.

#37   2010/01/11 11:43AM
    alwaysEJ

Muhahahahahahaha Bry

Not sure if the obsession is w/EJ or w/his fans & their love lives . . . or maybe both. We sure do enjoy the psychoanalysis though!

#38   2010/01/11 11:48AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Who is pretending?

#39   2010/01/11 11:52AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Interesting thread. i will admit Ive been to the ejami thread once(when I first started almost 2 years ago) as i was interested in their views and for me at least after reading a few posts I went back to the lumi thread shaking my head. And Lumi forever excellent post ITA!!

#40   2010/01/11 11:56AM
    alwaysEJ

Dakota the number of responses to this thread speaks volumes as to your original assertion

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of what real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

Plus it's always interesting to see what new nickname EJ has.

editing to add . . . I also peruse the Safe thread to see who the latet defectors are

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/11 12:01PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list