List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 343337, Replies: 10558
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/01/11 08:49AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Tammer

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Tammer:
    Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote bmes: actually looking at the FIRST page, there isn't really that many on EJ right now. i see though, that the other "popular" subject to post about is about carly and who her child is. seriously how many of threads like that do we really need? lol...

1/2 of the Ej threads could be discussed in the sami and ej non bashing thread but they're not

I tend to agree, even if the thread is not about him it's high jacked. I don't mean that in an insulting way.
    I have asked many times that the thread not be turned into an EJ thread.

Tammer:

I am just having so much fun here. I do realize that alot of these threads could be incorporated into one thread. That is why I made this one. Granted, it is a little sarcastic,,,,but all in fun.

It was made to make just that point.

I know D, I was not trying to be insulting. You know I wouldn't hurt your feelings.

#22   2010/01/11 08:57AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote lovnhawaii78:
    Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote lovnhawaii78:
    Quote Dakota 4762: No matter how you sli9ce it, EJ rules this board. Every day that I come on here only proves it.

EJ motivation thread
    EJ is a liar thread
    EJ is obsessed with Sami thread
    EJ is a kidnapper thread
    EJ is like his father thread
    EJ should be in jail thread
    EJ wants to rid Sami of Rafe thread
    EJ is a drug dealer thread
    EJ/Arianna thread

... and the list goes on....

Thanks everyone for making EJ the most popular soap character on days.

LOL! He is the best isn't he. The only reason I watch days! I quit watching days for a while until EJ showed up in 2006 and I was hooked from the beginning. There are so many topics on other boards as well. Days can't survive without him.

The shows been on for 45 years. He's been on for what 4 or something believe me if JS wasnt on the show would go on. The ratings are better but not because of him. JMO

The show was at risk last year for cancellation. It still could. Who knows. The ratings are up and haven't you noticed EJ has been on just about everyday. He tapes about 5 days a week now. The show can't afford to lose him. They have already sent so many characters away. Just about all the vets. I think it JS walked this would be the last straw.

Its not about 1 character its about the writing. Another world was at top of its game with it was cancelled......now ATWT will be gone. The market isnt the same and just because JS is on doesnt mean its SAFE.

#23   2010/01/11 09:04AM
    Bluebell09

Quote Tammer:
    This is the exact reason I stopped posting, tired of the EJ show.

I know that was past tense, but eek don't scare me like that! I love reading your thoughts and arguments.

#24   2010/01/11 09:16AM
    Tammer

Quote Bluebell09:
    Quote Tammer:
    This is the exact reason I stopped posting, tired of the EJ show.

I know that was past tense, but eek don't scare me like that! I love reading your thoughts and arguments.

LOL I come and go, been here almost 3 years.
    I do like talking about EJ though, don't get me wrong.
    Thanks, I enjoy yours as well!

#25   2010/01/11 09:27AM
    Gothicprince...

I agree Denise. Love him or hate him, EJ is always going to be discussed by every fanbase. That is what makes EJ such a diversified character. If he gets you talking, that James' portrayal as EJ has hit a nerve, whether it's positive or negative.

As an Ejanna fan, I think EJ is the best character to come on Days and can't wait until Sami gets what she deserves. I've glad EJ has his balls back, literally.

#26   2010/01/11 09:28AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote lovnhawaii78:
    Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote lovnhawaii78:
    Quote Dakota 4762: No matter how you sli9ce it, EJ rules this board. Every day that I come on here only proves it.

EJ motivation thread
    EJ is a liar thread
    EJ is obsessed with Sami thread
    EJ is a kidnapper thread
    EJ is like his father thread
    EJ should be in jail thread
    EJ wants to rid Sami of Rafe thread
    EJ is a drug dealer thread
    EJ/Arianna thread

... and the list goes on....

Thanks everyone for making EJ the most popular soap character on days.

LOL! He is the best isn't he. The only reason I watch days! I quit watching days for a while until EJ showed up in 2006 and I was hooked from the beginning. There are so many topics on other boards as well. Days can't survive without him.

The shows been on for 45 years. He's been on for what 4 or something believe me if JS wasnt on the show would go on. The ratings are better but not because of him. JMO

The show was at risk last year for cancellation. It still could. Who knows. The ratings are up and haven't you noticed EJ has been on just about everyday. He tapes about 5 days a week now. The show can't afford to lose him. They have already sent so many characters away. Just about all the vets. I think it JS walked this would be the last straw.

Its not about 1 character its about the writing. Another world was at top of its game with it was cancelled......now ATWT will be gone. The market isnt the same and just because JS is on doesnt mean its SAFE.

I caught ya....

and when JS is on, it sure isn't safe.

#27   2010/01/11 09:30AM
    Dakota 4762

Does EJ wear boxers or briefs? ..thread

Does EJ's hair make him look like a villan?...thread

#28   2010/01/11 10:46AM
    Bryceson

The EJ in handcuffs thread

#29   2010/01/11 10:58AM
    speechless

Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI)

#30   2010/01/11 11:02AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Bryceson: The EJ in handcuffs thread

Now don't be giving me any ideas.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list