List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 313058, Replies: 10551
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2010/01/12 07:39AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    speechless

quote]Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: [quote]Quote speechless: Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI) [/quote]

this thread made me giggle...First off, if another fan base made a comment like this, we would be asked not to group all the ejamis together, so I will have to ask that of you Dakota

Secondly...Speechless, how do you know what is talked about in the safe and lumi threads?

Thirdly, as a LUMI fan, I can SAFELY say that I am not obsessed with Ej...unlike others, I do not dream of him, I do not toast to him, I do not think of him with his shirt off and lastly, I would love it if the character left Salem So, just because I don't like him, and I may post about him in threads, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not obsessed with Ej...or James Scott for that matter [/quote]

Sorry just reading this...was busy at work afterwards and no chance to get on when I made it home.

I will happily tell you I have started reading the other threads since every other post in the EJAMI thread was bad posted by some of the other fanbases that could not help themselves by reading our threads. Also after a numebr of my EJAMI pals "disappeared" from the board I really began reading the other threads as I could not believe the double standard.

Hope that answers your question LUMI...I will continue to read on and address any other questions asked of me.

#142   2010/01/12 07:49AM
    speechless

Quote I heart U:
    Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know?

sorry stll ctahcing up...
    OMG i LOVED Peter Blake...Aw memories.....Thanks for bringin up his name I heart u! Off to read the remainder of the thread while having happy thoughts of Peter!!!

#143   2010/01/12 07:53AM
    speechless

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Bryceson:
    Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Dakota 4762: FUNNY!!!

What does EJ think about the stagnant economy? thread

Will EJ give us all, part of his "inheritance", as part of the Economic Stimulus Package?.. thread

the 'EJ & the Stimulus Package: a commentary by Sami & Nicole' thread

Sorry about the water on the screen. I was just returning the favor for this thread idea!

Great thread Dakota

Good thing I left my water in the kitchen. It is usually by my side.

The song.."Touch It" was really made because someone saw EJ's behind thread

(Where is Speechless, at a time like this)

MUAH! Dakota & AlwaysEJ!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/12 08:01AM
    #144   2010/01/12 07:57AM
    speechless

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote JennAddis:
    Quote I heart U:
    Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know?

Oh how did I forget about him LOL! Actually Days has always had some of the hottest men eva!! LOL

Double TRUE!! The first time I saw Jensen Ackles (ex Eric) I lost my breath...HOTTIE

Love JENSEN..HE was HOT as HELL!! Still IS!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/12 08:02AM
    #145   2010/01/12 08:04AM
    speechless

Ok all caught up!!!
    Carry on.....

#146   2010/01/12 08:08AM
    Dakota 4762

Good Tuesday mid morning all you wonderful people.

EJ, the Puppet Master, strikes again thread

The Evil EJ laugh thread

Don't ever cross Elvis thread

EJ is the Jack of All Trades/Master of Many thread

Yes, the above thread is mean't to read that way.

#147   2010/01/12 09:01AM
    Bryceson

"No every fan group is not obsessed with EJ" thread

"How destroyed my favorite couple" thread

#148   2010/01/12 01:45PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Bryceson: "No every fan group is not obsessed with EJ" thread

"How destroyed my favorite couple" thread

After today's show...

EJ can't be trusted thread

EJ bathes Johnny thread

#149   2010/01/12 01:47PM
    alwaysEJ

the 'EJ said he was good w/baths' thread

#150   2010/01/12 01:48PM
    alwaysEJ

the 'Storyline idea for EJ' thread

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list