List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 341154, Replies: 10558
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2010/01/11 11:07PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Gothicprince...

And you're obbessed with Lucas. What's the difference? Stop picking on my friend D! -SARAH

#132   2010/01/11 11:11PM
    Gothicprince...

EJ wears grey pants Thread
    EJ says payback is a b!tch to Samantha Thread
    EJ is really John's son Thread
    EJ should be shirtless more thread
    EJ is not fired and on contract thread
    EJ is amazing thread!!

#133   2010/01/12 05:57AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote luvinej:
    Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think some of you are taking things a little too seriously. I was just having some fun as I am sure Tammer, Sunny, and Dakota are as well Peace

Sorry Lumi. I probably shouldn't have even posted about that in this thread. I was off topic and this wasn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Back to the fun .

It's all good...I just thought this could be a thread without any drama and that all fan bases could enjoy. Like you said, Back to the fun

#134   2010/01/12 05:58AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

Great post Jenn

#135   2010/01/12 05:59AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote JennAddis:
    Quote I heart U:
    Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes But honestly I post here in fun!

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know?

Oh how did I forget about him LOL! Actually Days has always had some of the hottest men eva!! LOL

Double TRUE!! The first time I saw Jensen Ackles (ex Eric) I lost my breath...HOTTIE

#136   2010/01/12 05:59AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Dakota the number of responses to this thread speaks volumes as to your original assertion

As to reading the threads of other fan bases, I know I read the Safe thread from time to time to see what the latest theory on what my love of EJ says about me is . . . for example, since Ejami fans believe Sami loves EJ (& EJ loves Sami), maybe we struggle w/the meaning of real love is in our personal lives. You know, fun tidbits like that.

Plus it's always interesting to see what new nickname EJ has.

Yes it does...I heard a loud "HELL NO", right about the time Dakota made the thread...Knowing that it was my anti-ej sisters, I knew it had to do with Soaps..so I was checking to see what all the noise was about.
    Dakota, I know this is all in good fun...hence the giggling

Kristy.. I love you too girl!!

Much love for you Denise

#137   2010/01/12 06:02AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote alwaysEJ: the 'I direct my anger over Lucas leaving at EJ' thread

I know I do...j/k well, kind of..LOL

#138   2010/01/12 06:05AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote alwaysEJ: can't believe I forgot the 'things that are more interesting than EJ (copycat ) thread'

...Why can't we all just get along thread...

#139   2010/01/12 06:07AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote Gothicprincess3Sarah:
    Quote lumiforever21:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote lumiforever21:
    Quote Sunnydaz: So totally NOT true.

Believe me if Ej was written out i'd say, "ADIOS"...I'm not obsessed with the character in the least....to me he's a pain in the arse to have around. Stephano could wreak havic in Salem as in the past and i'd be happy with that. It might seem that "every fan group is obsessed" because if you notice there are way too many threads made for the guy. And mostly not by other fan bases. Its like enough of him already.

I agree with you ej is not that popular .Hes the most hated character thats why we bash him duhh?If ej lefted this show maybe the ranks would be #1 cause old fans and new fans would love to see elvis jr go down!!

Thanks for the clarification. That is my point. Whether you love him or hate him, you just proved that you are also obsessed with him.

(obsessed with getting rid of him)

First off i could care less all i was sayin was i dont like the guy so why would i be obsessed with him?I really dont care about days as much as i use to its pointless to watch not because of ej but because the writters are lackin real actors and skills.So before you can say i proved your point on anything maybe u should read clearly cause i love to hate nobody on days its a waste a time and sloppy written anyways!!

Why are you posting in an EJ thread? Sounds like you love him too!

She isn't breaking any rules or anything by posting in here.

#140   2010/01/12 06:08AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Why doesn't Ej look more like his momma thread?

Isn't Ej supposed to be 12 thread

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list