List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 335084, Replies: 10558
    « 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:
    #10531   2014/06/09 03:52PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too!

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face?????

What a family man he is.....

#10532   2014/06/09 04:16PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present.

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip".

If this is true or not is hard to say.......
    If James is looking for awareness into the present, I'd recommend sitting down with Dalai Lama.... and let him teach him the essence of mindfulness.... Well, since Dalai Lama obviously has a tight scheduele ,there're other options in the U.S.A..... John Kabat-Zinn, the creator and founder of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Kabat-Zinn teaches the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction which combines meditations and yoga.... moment-to-moment awareness.....to help people cope with stress, pain and illness...I guess we all could do with some awareness in our daily lives...
    No hallucinogenics needed!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/09 04:19PM
    #10533   2014/07/07 06:18AM
    Dakota 4762

What a mess for EJ!!!!!!!!!

When did Sami find out about Abagail? When I saw her look at the picture before the wedding it seemed she was on to them for quite some time. Did I miss a show where it was revealed for Sami?

#10534   2014/07/10 11:05AM
    Dakota 4762

Where is everyone? Prob on vacation, enjoying summer.

What a terrible mess EJ is in. He really broke down and cried. Great acting by JS. It is difficult to see EJ lose it all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/10 11:05AM
    #10535   2014/07/10 11:22AM
    flightygirl

Quote Dakota 4762: What a mess for EJ!!!!!!!!!

When did Sami find out about Abagail? When I saw her look at the picture before the wedding it seemed she was on to them for quite some time. Did I miss a show where it was revealed for Sami?

Sami said that when he acted so strangely when he came out of the shower she watched the security tapes at DE. That would mean that she has been playing him all along!

#10536   2014/07/10 12:55PM
    stjarna

The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

He cried!

Really good scenes today!

#10537   2014/07/10 01:55PM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna: The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

He cried!

He is awesome!

#10538   2014/07/10 04:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna: The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

He cried!

He is awesome!

He always is.....

#10539   2014/07/10 04:22PM
    sharon n nic...

He cried!

Just hoping it all works out at the end.......

#10540   2014/07/10 04:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762: Where is everyone? Prob on vacation, enjoying summer.

What a terrible mess EJ is in. He really broke down and cried. Great acting by JS. It is difficult to see EJ lose it all.

Hi Dakota, we are here!

« 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list