List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329571, Replies: 10557
    « 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:
    #10521   2014/05/31 04:52AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    flightygirl

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too!

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face?????

What a family man he is.....

He was pole dancing in the night club in Toronto!!!!!

#10522   2014/05/31 07:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:

Me too!

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Thanks flightgirl!

#10523   2014/05/31 07:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl:

Me too!

#10524   2014/06/03 11:23AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present.

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip".

He told them a year ago when he renewed his contract he wouldn't sign another.

If that is true then why are so many fans shocked/surprised that he is leaving now? Allot of them think it is because AS is leaving the show.

#10525   2014/06/03 11:27AM
    flightygirl

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present.

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

If that is true then why are so many fans shocked/surprised that he is leaving now? Allot of them think it is because AS is leaving the show.

He only told his boss. This wasn't announced publicly. It was in one of his interviews that he decided it was his last year.

#10526   2014/06/03 11:47AM
    fadingrose

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote flightygirl:

There are lots of decisions and information known only by TPTB and their writing staff about upcoming s/ls and the plans made by or for our favorite actors--both on-screen and off. We fans like to speculate and post our theories, but we have not earned the right to be informed of those corporate "secrets" before the head honchos are ready to release the news or allow the actor in question to do so. (I'm guessing that would be covered in the contractual agreement.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 11:49AM
    #10527   2014/06/04 03:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI!

#10528   2014/06/07 06:37PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI!

Me too!

#10529   2014/06/09 07:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI!

Me too!

#10530   2014/06/09 03:49PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl:

Me too!

He was pole dancing in the night club in Toronto!!!!!

Flightygirl, you seem to know so much..... ....... is it
    a. because you were there?
    b. you're actually James Scott, one of his friends, his girlfriend or family...?...,

« 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list