List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329837, Replies: 10557
    « 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:
    #10511   2014/05/28 05:26AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    flightygirl

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

Please help me out here. Perhaps I have notyet seen that episode, since my local NBC affiliate recently pre-empted an entire DOOL episode for a local disaster, and I may now be one day behind. But what is this "Sami farewell" to which you are referring?

A lot of pictures were posted on twitter and other places for Ali Sweeney's last day. The actor who plays Justin even showed up for the farewell but Ej wasn't there. Justin hasn't been on for months and tweeted he hasn't done a scene in six months. I was a little disappointed that EJ or James Scott wasn't in them.

Maybe Sami kills EJ and goes to prison. I can't think of any other reason why Justin would be on Alison's final day. James has obviously put Days behind him since he didn't even show up for Alison's final day. I can't wait to see his new movie though I heard it was suppose to be very good.

It may be fun, but why bother speculating about a "farewell, Sami" scene that has been seen only by fans who are "cool" enough to twitter/tweet (or whatever it's called)? Some of us fans would rather not be exposed to an unofficial Spoiler that we won't see for months...(And why assume that James has "obviously put Days behind him, because he didn't show up..."?) The writers and TPTB might have had a perfectly good reason that had nothing to do with what JAMES wanted.

Will EJ have closure with his other relationships like Nicole,Abby and even Stefano and Kristen?

He had closure when the baby died and he taped her finally admitting the baby was his. He can have closure with Abby over her dead body when Sami finds out. I would hope for great scenes with Stefan and Kristen before he leaves.

#10512   2014/05/30 10:23AM
    flightygirl

Still love EJ and James Scott.

#10513   2014/05/30 01:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too!

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

#10514   2014/05/30 01:25PM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Me too!

Probably taking a vacation OR exploring his other options OR just reading his fan mail....

#10515   2014/05/30 01:38PM
    flightygirl

Me too!

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

#10516   2014/05/30 06:23PM
    Dakota 4762

Good Friday Evening everyone.

Can anyone see Gabi in prison? Will EJ be her lawyer? I still think there are more layers to this story.

Does anyone know when Sami's exit will be?

#10517   2014/05/30 06:39PM
    Dakota 4762

Wow. I am really out of the loop. I am not surprised to have just read that JS has not renewed his contract. When EJ came onto the scene in May 2006, it was to pursue a storyline that
    was for EJ to have Sami. Now that is has finally happened both actors can move on to other things.

I am not sure that I have any interest in continuing to watch this show once they are gone. I know the old saying.."The show must go on", but daytime tv is a sinking ship amnd they both made a decision to jump ship before it sinks.

edited to add:

In my above post.. When is AS last day and when is JS last day? It was stated that she is off the screen later then him and that he won't be in her final episode. I can only hope that the writer's do EJAMI justice.

For all the fans of EJ and Abby, they won't get what they thought they would be getting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/30 06:41PM
    #10518   2014/05/30 06:54PM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl:

Me too!

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face?????

What a family man he is.....

#10519   2014/05/30 06:57PM
    Dakota 4762

I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present.

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip".

#10520   2014/05/31 04:51AM
    flightygirl

Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present.

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip".

He told them a year ago when he renewed his contract he wouldn't sign another.

« 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list