List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333622, Replies: 10558
    « 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:
    #10501   2014/05/24 09:55AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote HouseTops: After today, I LOVE EJ AGAIN!!!

"After today," I do NOT "love EJ" (If I ever did.) It was important for him to remain in Abby's good favor so she would keep her mouth shut. (Did he actually think it now was OK to hire a goon to "off" Nick, since the assignment failed?)

Nevertheless, for whatever reason, no decent man would so harshly treat a woman he supposedly "has feelings for." If any guy ever physically man-handled me like that, just to get me to listen, I'd be afraid to ever be alone with him again!

I thought Abby looked either terrified or hypnotized--or probably both...

First of all she only has one expression. Secondly she was the first HO that came on to him after Sami hurt him! All he wants is to keep her quiet and he let her know the consequences for "going against the family"!

He got rid of the "trash" along time ago!

#10502   2014/05/24 09:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: After today, I LOVE EJ AGAIN!!!

I never stopped!

Glad your back loving our man again HouseTops!

#10503   2014/05/24 11:15AM
    flightygirl

Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

#10504   2014/05/24 12:25PM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

Please help me out here. Perhaps I have notyet seen that episode, since my local NBC affiliate recently pre-empted an entire DOOL episode for a local disaster, and I may now be one day behind. But what is this "Sami farewell" to which you are referring?

#10505   2014/05/24 06:32PM
    Soaps.com Admin

Reminder that bastardization of character names and throwing baiting comments around are not allowed. This should be a thread about EJ, not a thread to bash other characters and bait posters.

#10506   2014/05/24 07:12PM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

Please help me out here. Perhaps I have notyet seen that episode, since my local NBC affiliate recently pre-empted an entire DOOL episode for a local disaster, and I may now be one day behind. But what is this "Sami farewell" to which you are referring?

A lot of pictures were posted on twitter and other places for Ali Sweeney's last day. The actor who plays Justin even showed up for the farewell but Ej wasn't there. Justin hasn't been on for months and tweeted he hasn't done a scene in six months. I was a little disappointed that EJ or James Scott wasn't in them.

#10507   2014/05/24 11:33PM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

A lot of pictures were posted on twitter and other places for Ali Sweeney's last day. The actor who plays Justin even showed up for the farewell but Ej wasn't there. Justin hasn't been on for months and tweeted he hasn't done a scene in six months. I was a little disappointed that EJ or James Scott wasn't in them.

Maybe Sami kills EJ and goes to prison. I can't think of any other reason why Justin would be on Alison's final day. James has obviously put Days behind him since he didn't even show up for Alison's final day. I can't wait to see his new movie though I heard it was suppose to be very good.

#10508   2014/05/25 03:23AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

Maybe Sami kills EJ and goes to prison. I can't think of any other reason why Justin would be on Alison's final day. James has obviously put Days behind him since he didn't even show up for Alison's final day. I can't wait to see his new movie though I heard it was suppose to be very good.

It may be fun, but why bother speculating about a "farewell, Sami" scene that has been seen only by fans who are "cool" enough to twitter/tweet (or whatever it's called)? Some of us fans would rather not be exposed to an unofficial Spoiler that we won't see for months...(And why assume that James has "obviously put Days behind him, because he didn't show up..."?) The writers and TPTB might have had a perfectly good reason that had nothing to do with what JAMES wanted.

#10509   2014/05/25 07:35AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

It may be fun, but why bother speculating about a "farewell, Sami" scene that has been seen only by fans who are "cool" enough to twitter/tweet (or whatever it's called)? Some of us fans would rather not be exposed to an unofficial Spoiler that we won't see for months...(And why assume that James has "obviously put Days behind him, because he didn't show up..."?) The writers and TPTB might have had a perfectly good reason that had nothing to do with what JAMES wanted.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to rule or spoil anything for other posters. I always try to label a spoiler as a spoiler but this didn't have anything to do with storyline.

#10510   2014/05/26 01:36AM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

Will EJ have closure with his other relationships like Nicole,Abby and even Stefano and Kristen?

« 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list