List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 345905, Replies: 10558
    « 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 » »| page:
    #10491   2014/05/18 10:54PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: I am still obsessed with JS and EJ!

Writers and producers......NOT AT ALL!

Obviously the "writers and producers" HAVE been "obsessed" with EJ enough to place him and EJami on stage for eight years. Nevertheless, in reality, there is just so much TPTB can do in contract re-negotiations to retain an actor who may want to leave (for various reasons). Even If adding more $$$ to the offer might work, there IS a finite amount that the overall budget COULD afford for one actor, no matter how valuable he or she might be to the show.

So, Good-bye and Good Luck, James, in whatever comes next in your career. We'll miss you...

Does anybody know if James will be on the 50th anniversary episode of Days? I know Alison has said that she would like to come back for that episode and also wants to direct or write episodes for Days and hope they ask her but I've not heard anything on James. I think EJ's exit will be a little different than Sami's I think EJ will be presumed dead someway but nobody really knows and Sami gets a clue that he may still be alive and goes searching for him.

#10492   2014/05/23 11:14AM
    HouseTops

After today, I LOVE EJ AGAIN!!!

#10493   2014/05/23 11:10PM
    wwwwww

Will Stefano and EJ have some closure to their storyline. They never did say but I assume EJ and Stefnao are on good terms and are best friends again. If EJ was to die I think Stefano would take it harder than anybody even Sami. I know James said he would have liked to work with Joe more so hopefully they finally address if EJ ever forgave Stefano for disowning him when he thought he wasn't his son.

#10494   2014/05/24 03:10AM
    fadingrose

Quote HouseTops: After today, I LOVE EJ AGAIN!!!

"After today," I do NOT "love EJ" (If I ever did.) It was important for him to remain in Abby's good favor so she would keep her mouth shut. (Did he actually think it now was OK to hire a goon to "off" Nick, since the assignment failed?)

Nevertheless, for whatever reason, no decent man would so harshly treat a woman he supposedly "has feelings for." If any guy ever physically man-handled me like that, just to get me to listen, I'd be afraid to ever be alone with him again!

I thought Abby looked either terrified or hypnotized--or probably both...

#10495   2014/05/24 07:30AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:

"After today," I do NOT "love EJ" (If I ever did.) It was important for him to remain in Abby's good favor so she would keep her mouth shut. (Did he actually think it now was OK to hire a goon to "off" Nick, since the assignment failed?)

Nevertheless, for whatever reason, no decent man would so harshly treat a woman he supposedly "has feelings for." If any guy ever physically man-handled me like that, just to get me to listen, I'd be afraid to ever be alone with him again!

First of all she only has one expression. Secondly she was the first HO that came on to him after Sami hurt him! All he wants is to keep her quiet and he let her know the consequences for "going against the family"!

#10496   2014/05/24 07:49AM
    OIdaho

"Now........FADINGROSE! you know not to spout any negatives about their precious Ej & Sami. You know how sensitive the EGAGME! SORRY!........EJAMI FANS are, so, Abigail is a HO! well, doesn't that make Kate, Nicole & her sister Taylor, HOES TOO??? And like i've said before, it takes TWO! to cheat, Ej didn't have to do nothing he didn't want to, but he did, cause he WANTED! to. I'm not going to rehash this all over again, you all believe your truth, & we will believe ours, but i will tell you this much. If i was Abbi, i would rather be a HO! then be a B! anyday, because that's all Samantha Jean Brady is when it comes to Elvis, his B! & a dumb one at that. SEE YA !!!.............." OIDAHO.

#10497   2014/05/24 08:00AM
    flightygirl

Quote OIdaho: "Now........FADINGROSE! you know not to spout any negatives about their precious Ej & Sami. You know how sensitive the EGAGME! SORRY!........EJAMI FANS are, so, Abigail is a HO! well, doesn't that make Kate, Nicole & her sister Taylor, HOES TOO??? And like i've said before, it takes TWO! to cheat, Ej didn't have to do nothing he didn't want to, but he did, cause he WANTED! to. I'm not going to rehash this all over again, you all believe your truth, & we will believe ours, but i will tell you this much. If i was Abbi, i would rather be a HO! then be a B! anyday, because that's all Samantha Jean Brady is when it comes to Elvis, his B! & a dumb one at that. SEE YA !!!.............." OIDAHO.

Sami Brady never claimed to be a saint unlike the HO!

#10498   2014/05/24 09:21AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

First of all she only has one expression. Secondly she was the first HO that came on to him after Sami hurt him! All he wants is to keep her quiet and he let her know the consequences for "going against the family"!

MY "first of all" comment is that--I've never needed my eyeglasses to have noticed more than one "expression" on Abby's face. Second, I don't see her as a HO any more than I see EJ as a lecherous old man. (And it's debatable as to "who came on to whom" and got this messy affair started.)I also don't think the decent way to keep Abby quiet was to threaten her with the DiMera "family power." Anyway, let's just agree to disagree, which is what makes the Message Board such fun!

#10499   2014/05/24 09:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "Now........FADINGROSE! you know not to spout any negatives about their precious Ej & Sami. You know how sensitive the EGAGME! SORRY!........EJAMI FANS are, so, Abigail is a HO! well, doesn't that make Kate, Nicole & her sister Taylor, HOES TOO??? And like i've said before, it takes TWO! to cheat, Ej didn't have to do nothing he didn't want to, but he did, cause he WANTED! to. I'm not going to rehash this all over again, you all believe your truth, & we will believe ours, but i will tell you this much. If i was Abbi, i would rather be a HO! then be a B! anyday, because that's all Samantha Jean Brady is when it comes to Elvis, his B! & a dumb one at that. SEE YA !!!.............." OIDAHO.

WHY are you attacking ME, OIdaho?? It was Flighty Girl (in #10495) who called Abby a HO, in answer to my comment (#10494) that I thought EJ treated Abby too harshly to "impress" upon her to keep quiet about their affair--and about his hiring the goon to "off" Nick. In #10498, I again defended Abby--including my distaste with her being labeled a HO. I hope you'll be more careful in correctly identifying who you want to address. Peace, anyway.

#10500   2014/05/24 09:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:

EJ doesn't and never did have "feeling for that tramp".

He used her than got rid of her.....plain and simple!

« 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list