List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 328195, Replies: 10557
    « 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 » »| page:
    #10471   2014/04/23 03:13PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Sunlover127

I liked EJ years ago when he first came to Salem and I have liked him through the years which have all been leading to the man he has become in present day Salem.

To me, the changes in him are what happens as one matures. gets older and has life experiences that are both good and bad. He has had many things happen which have given him pause and caused him to rethink, remember, regroup and repent. Example, when Johnny was having eye surgery, EJ was profoundly "brought to his knees" as he realized that all the power, money, and control was useless without his family.

He has been through the wringer numerous times with Stefano, his wives, his sisters, his brothers, and of course the love of his life, Samantha. I see the changes in EJ as a deepening of character as result of all his many traumatic, emotional and dramatic life experiences.

His character is being written as finally knowing that he and Samantha belong together and are truly soul mates. He is now willing to do whatever it takes to have her be his wife. He has given the company back to Stefano to save her, he does his fatha's bidding at infinitum, he has humbled himself all for the woman he loves.

I for one think that while many women want a "bad boy" as EJ used to be, I would rather see him as the man he has become who is willing to love unconditionally, selflessly and work through all of Samantha's "spontaneous combustions", highly charged emotional phases, mistakes and idiocy.

EJ has gone from being the ultimate "bad boy self-absorbed egocentric stud of studs" to a man than knows himself better, knows what he values, knows the price he must pay for mistakes and I like the deepening of his character.

I like EJ better now than when he was younger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 03:15PM
    #10472   2014/04/23 03:17PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wolviesgirl: If James leaves I will miss him, but it is time for him to do other things like movies or maybe night time tv where that will give him more freedom to do other things. In fact he is signed to do a movie he said that he going to meet with the producers next week.

When did he say that? Is he quitting DOOL???

Nothing has been announced. It was the impression that a lot of the forbidden love people got from their private chat with JS and AS last night. He said a lot of things about Sami being the love of his life and things like that but it is still people guessing.

Thank you, flightygirl! Did you participate in the chat with JS and AS?

No I don't post enough over there to qualify.

#10473   2014/04/24 08:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Still obsessed with EJ!

#10474   2014/04/24 07:55PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still obsessed with EJ!

Hi Sharon n nick, I haven't seen you post lately, and I guess HouseTops fled this board after Abbygate?!

I'm obsessed with EJ going back to his old self!

#10475   2014/04/25 01:51AM
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson:

Hi Sharon n nick, I haven't seen you post lately, and I guess HouseTops fled this board after Abbygate?!

You might just get your wish! I saw on twitter a pic f/ SOD of EJ wearing gloves & holding a wire. In 2007, Sweevil EJ threatened Nick w/ a telephone cord wrapped around hands. Let's hope Sweevil EJ comes back out to play to teach Nick a lesson!

#10476   2014/04/25 03:20AM
    fadingrose

Quote Sunlover127: I liked EJ years ago when he first came to Salem and I have liked him through the years which have all been leading to the man he has become in present day Salem.

To me, the changes in him are what happens as one matures. gets older and has life experiences that are both good and bad. He has had many things happen which have given him pause and caused him to rethink, remember, regroup and repent. Example, when Johnny was having eye surgery, EJ was profoundly "brought to his knees" as he realized that all the power, money, and control was useless without his family.

He has been through the wringer numerous times with Stefano, his wives, his sisters, his brothers, and of course the love of his life, Samantha. I see the changes in EJ as a deepening of character as result of all his many traumatic, emotional and dramatic life experiences.

His character is being written as finally knowing that he and Samantha belong together and are truly soul mates. He is now willing to do whatever it takes to have her be his wife. He has given the company back to Stefano to save her, he does his fatha's bidding at infinitum, he has humbled himself all for the woman he loves.

I for one think that while many women want a "bad boy" as EJ used to be, I would rather see him as the man he has become who is willing to love unconditionally, selflessly and work through all of Samantha's "spontaneous combustions", highly charged emotional phases, mistakes and idiocy.

EJ has gone from being the ultimate "bad boy self-absorbed egocentric stud of studs" to a man than knows himself better, knows what he values, knows the price he must pay for mistakes and I like the deepening of his character.

I like EJ better now than when he was younger.

Yes, Yes--I, too, "like EJ better now'" that he's matured and let his weaknesses including self-doubt, come through. I think your analysis, Sunlover, was brilliant. Though I never was "obsessed" with EJ, I always found him fascinating, especially when he was NOT the big, bad SuperGuy, always in control. It's almost a relief to see that this "matinee idol" has feet of clay--just like the rest of us.

#10477   2014/04/25 03:21AM
    OIdaho

"I CERTAINLY HOPE THE HELL SO JOSIE !!!" OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/25 03:23AM
    #10478   2014/04/28 09:09AM
    speechless

Love EJ and still obsessed!

#10479   2014/04/28 01:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I'm to obsessed with EJ not to post!

#10480   2014/04/28 01:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

You might just get your wish! I saw on twitter a pic f/ SOD of EJ wearing gloves & holding a wire. In 2007, Sweevil EJ threatened Nick w/ a telephone cord wrapped around hands. Let's hope Sweevil EJ comes back out to play to teach Nick a lesson!

I love Sweevil EJ!

« 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list