List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 332722, Replies: 10558
    « 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 » »| page:
    #10411   2014/02/06 05:45PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm not watching as you all know but twitter mentioned that EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny the apple. Of his eye. So now someone tell me that this isn't an imposter because I am really starting to believe that Stefano went to his Dicks are Us and is pulling a Roborafe on Salem, Sami and us

That about Johhny was really odd!!! That is not EJ! The children are always important to him no matter what!!!

Love to see EJ's twin !!!
    you are seeing him. This isn't the real EJ

I never miss an episode, so I wonder how I could have forgotten that "EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny." (Were there any details given on Twitter?) On the other had, I don't remember hearing any mention over several weeks that either EJ or Sami spent time with any of the kids. I wonder if they've been sent to boarding school or winter camp. And yes, I AM currently a Ejami fan, though my enthusiasm for EJ is fading rapidly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 05:48PM
    #10412   2014/02/07 01:47AM
    -Josie-

Quote fadingrose: I never miss an episode, so I wonder how I could have forgotten that "EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny." On the other had, I don't remember hearing any mention over several weeks that either EJ or Sami spent time with any of the kids. I wonder if they've been sent to boarding school or winter camp. And yes, I AM currently a Ejami fan, though my enthusiasm for EJ is fading rapidly

On Wed's episode, Sami told EJ she was going to turn in the contracts & then go to watch Johnny's basketball game. EJ had completely forgotten about it & asked Sami to tell Johnny that Daddy couldn't make it. I guess they wanted to let us know that this jackass version of EJ is not thinking of Sami or even his precious little boy, at all.

#10413   2014/02/07 03:39AM
    fadingrose

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote fadingrose: I never miss an episode, so I wonder how I could have forgotten that "EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny." On the other had, I don't remember hearing any mention over several weeks that either EJ or Sami spent time with any of the kids. I wonder if they've been sent to boarding school or winter camp. And yes, I AM currently a Ejami fan, though my enthusiasm for EJ is fading rapidly

On Wed's episode, Sami told EJ she was going to turn in the contracts & then go to watch Johnny's basketball game. EJ had completely forgotten about it & asked Sami to tell Johnny that Daddy couldn't make it. I guess they wanted to let us know that this jackass version of EJ is not thinking of Sami or even his precious little boy, at all.

Thanks for setting me straight! I DID miss that reference--maybe because I sometimes do a little ff-ing during or after the Ejabby hook-ups, especially if Sami is presented as completely "clueless" as to what's going on. (I can't even take sides, because the whole s/l is a big MESS! But I am beginning to like EJ less and less as it plays out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 03:42AM
    #10414   2014/02/07 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

I know deep down this isn't a doppelganger EJ. It seems like it is an alternate universe EJ. Hope whatever this is just that the months go by quickly and this trash gets off my screen.

Still obsessed with EJ.

#10415   2014/02/08 05:18AM
    allmylovingdays

I think that was the writers and the show hopes that people would hate EJ. For him to do this 180 from the man that gave up everything for Sami to just a dick. Mmmmmm

#10416   2014/02/08 05:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I think that was the writers and the show hopes that people would hate EJ. For him to do this 180 from the man that gave up everything for Sami to just a dick. Mmmmmm

filling a dirty hole!

#10417   2014/02/10 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Friday we trended for James for over two hours. It was truly beautiful and a testimant to how faithful and how huge of a fanbase he has -take that lousy soap and network.

#10418   2014/02/10 10:44AM
    Dakota 4762

When is Day's of our Lives on now? (EST)

It wasn't on today. It was Steve Harvey.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 10:49AM
    #10419   2014/02/10 03:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762: When is Day's of our Lives on now? (EST)

It wasn't on today. It was Steve Harvey.

I hope you found it. but to be honest EJ's character didn't get any great moments today. If i didn't know better i would say this is a clone but these writers just are beyond stupid.

still i need EJ at the top and Sami

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/02/soap-opera-pulse-poll-february-3-7-2014/

#10420   2014/02/10 05:59PM
    skrpio

im confused. I thought NBC preempted Days. Is it coming on during the olympics? I live in Texas. When does it air?

« 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list