List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293632, Replies: 10462
    « 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 » »| page:
    #10401   2014/02/05 03:03PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rip1:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wish EJ would regain his sanity and dump his imposter personality!

The REAL EJ is stuck in the dungeon waiting for the fair Samantha to save him!

the real ej finally stood up as far as entertainment goes, he's extremely boring with sami and sami is just boring and snotty with every guy she porks

Loads of fans of Samantha and EJ would beg to differ!

One thing still remains a fact- every fan group is obsessed with EJ!

#10402   2014/02/05 05:59PM
    Bricole

Wow! The obsession keeps growing.

#10403   2014/02/06 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote Rip1: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: I wish EJ would regain his sanity and dump his imposter personality![/quote]

One thing still remains a fact- every fan group is obsessed with EJ! [/quote]

[/quote]
    I thought the same thing the other day when those who like that he is just a dick filling a whole were commenting. It reminded me of when we had to share EJ with the fakebelly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 05:14AM
    #10404   2014/02/06 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote Rip1: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: I wish EJ would regain his sanity and dump his imposter personality![/quote]

One thing still remains a fact- every fan group is obsessed with EJ! [/quote]

[/quote]
    I thought the same thing the other day when those who like that he is just a dick filling a whole were commenting. It reminded me of when we had to share EJ with the fakebelly[/quote]

Still so very obsessed with our man EJ!

#10405   2014/02/06 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not watching as you all know but twitter mentioned that EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny the apple. Of his eye. So now someone tell me that this isn't an imposter because I am really starting to believe that Stefano went to his Dicks are Us and is pulling a Roborafe on Salem, Sami and us

#10406   2014/02/06 06:29AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm not watching as you all know but twitter mentioned that EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny the apple. Of his eye. So now someone tell me that this isn't an imposter because I am really starting to believe that Stefano went to his Dicks are Us and is pulling a Roborafe on Salem, Sami and us

That about Johhny was really odd!!! That is not EJ! The children are always important to him no matter what!!!

Love to see EJ's twin !!!

#10407   2014/02/06 03:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm not watching as you all know but twitter mentioned that EJ dismissed spending time with Johnny the apple. Of his eye. So now someone tell me that this isn't an imposter because I am really starting to believe that Stefano went to his Dicks are Us and is pulling a Roborafe on Salem, Sami and us

That about Johhny was really odd!!! That is not EJ! The children are always important to him no matter what!!!

you are seeing him. This isn't the real EJ

#10408   2014/02/06 03:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

EJ would never forget anything when it comes to his children.

#10409   2014/02/06 05:20PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

EJ would never forget anything when it comes to his children.

Precisely

#10410   2014/02/06 05:29PM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rip1:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wish EJ would regain his sanity and dump his imposter personality!

the real ej finally stood up as far as entertainment goes, he's extremely boring with sami and sami is just boring and snotty with every guy she porks

One thing still remains a fact- every fan group is obsessed with EJ!

There ARE other "fan groups" and some of them are obsessed with other characters and/or couples.

« 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list