List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 346573, Replies: 10558
    « 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 » »| page:
    #10381   2014/02/03 01:20PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    JeanLou

Yes, I am currently obsessed with EJ. Not always, though. Why the difference?! Abigail. Yes, that young, naïve thing. He and Abby are incendiary, plain and simple. I am bored with he and Sami, they look ridiculous together, never have gone right with eachother and are toxic as a couple. With them, it's been there, done her, bored now. Sorry, that's the way it is to me. Everyone feels differently but there are lost of Ejabby fans, they are just too afraid of being crucified by Ejami fans. Not me! My pulse races during Ejabby scenes and today, it was amazing! And they didn't even have sex!!! Ooh la lah, bring it on!

#10382   2014/02/03 01:37PM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: OT: WHY must NYC interrupt Days to tell us it's SNOWING?? UGH!

Still obsessed with James Scott and EJ!!!

Ah, yes---what a sneaky trick for NBC/NY to play-- just to remind us that there's a real world out there...

#10383   2014/02/03 01:55PM
    txwildcat

Quote JeanLou: Yes, I am currently obsessed with EJ. Not always, though. Why the difference?! Abigail. Yes, that young, naïve thing. He and Abby are incendiary, plain and simple. I am bored with he and Sami, they look ridiculous together, never have gone right with eachother and are toxic as a couple. With them, it's been there, done her, bored now. Sorry, that's the way it is to me. Everyone feels differently but there are lost of Ejabby fans, they are just too afraid of being crucified by Ejami fans. Not me! My pulse races during Ejabby scenes and today, it was amazing! And they didn't even have sex!!! Ooh la lah, bring it on!

You said it! I've not been watching EJ for a while now. Abigail is making all the difference for me as well.

#10384   2014/02/03 05:17PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops yesterday had some great insight and this is from one of her cheerleaders (two weeks before practically the whole column was in her praise) -so I figured it was fitting to share

Speaking of bedmate, E.J. and Abigail continued their forbidden dance in the hospital closet. Okay, truth time, kids. The glaring problem with Ejabigal is that Abigail is nowhere near the sparring partner that E.J. has in Sami and, for me, that sinks their chemistry potential. I think it's really cute and all when Abs tries to act like she's on the same psychological level as E.J. But when she "threatens" him, she comes across more like a yappy Pomeranian who will crumble the second a cookie is brought into negotiations. (To be fair to Abigail, I'd pretty much do anything for cookies too. Especially oatmeal raisin. They're delicious.)

In all seriousness, it's a waste of E.J.'s character to pair him with someone with whom he has to retract his claws and play by the rules. We saw that train wreck with Taylor. And Abigail is even less confident than Taylor was.

It seems like he doesn't care what level Abby is on for now.....I don't even buy his 'saving Samantha' act anymore. Like a town gigolo he wants to bang miss prude up against the wall because she's pampering his ego... Like you said in the Sami and EJ thread, this is a clone...the real EJ must be in the Dimera dungeon anxiously awaiting to marry his Samantha. I'm obsessed with the real EJ Dimera.

It's about sex! Plain and simple! And she is offering it to him on a plate whenever and wherever! What man says no to someone who is so easy like Abby!!!!

RoboEJ

#10385   2014/02/04 05:10AM
    allmylovingdays

See this is wher I have issue.

James Scott is talented his acting is superb and he isn't just a piece of meat

Right now EJ is a dick filling a hole. That's all

The character of EJ was displayed truly on in the scene with. Kate, Gabi talking at the end about playing along with. Nick.

#10386   2014/02/04 05:55AM
    ladycam

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote JeanLou: Yes, I am currently obsessed with EJ. Not always, though. Why the difference?! Abigail. Yes, that young, naïve thing. He and Abby are incendiary, plain and simple. I am bored with he and Sami, they look ridiculous together, never have gone right with eachother and are toxic as a couple. With them, it's been there, done her, bored now. Sorry, that's the way it is to me. Everyone feels differently but there are lost of Ejabby fans, they are just too afraid of being crucified by Ejami fans. Not me! My pulse races during Ejabby scenes and today, it was amazing! And they didn't even have sex!!! Ooh la lah, bring it on!

You said it! I've not been watching EJ for a while now. Abigail is making all the difference for me as well.

I co-sign both post. Am loving EJ more than ever now and his scenes with Abby

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/04 05:56AM
    #10387   2014/02/04 03:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: See this is wher I have issue.

The character of EJ was displayed truly on in the scene with. Kate, Gabi talking at the end about playing along with. Nick.

A dick filling a dirty hole!

#10388   2014/02/04 04:10PM
    Master

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

That is so fowl ?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/04 04:17PM
    #10389   2014/02/04 04:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Master:

That is so fowl ?

abby is leaving herself open in more ways than one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/04 04:40PM
    #10390   2014/02/05 01:45AM
    stjarna

Quote Master:

That is so fowl ?

abby is leaving herself open in more ways than one

Abby lost her self respect! !! EJ will toss her aside when he is done!

« 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list