List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 347012, Replies: 10558
    « 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 » »| page:
    #10351   2014/01/28 11:37AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: When did EJ become a Ho?

lol!

#10352   2014/01/28 02:19PM
    stjarna

Bona Fortuna EJ! Stefano says... he knows everything!!!!

#10353   2014/01/28 02:37PM
    alwaysEJ

Y'all, she's totally blackmailing him for his penis. I mean, she's a bit pathetic & is going to get burned, bad, when all this shakes out . . . but still, can you blame her? I mean, oooooh I am enjoying watching him work her over. He's sooooo good.

Abby is beyond obsessed with EJ

#10354   2014/01/28 02:51PM
    fadingrose

Quote alwaysEJ: Y'all, she's totally blackmailing him for his penis. I mean, she's a bit pathetic & is going to get burned, bad, when all this shakes out . . . but still, can you blame her? I mean, oooooh I am enjoying watching him work her over. He's sooooo good.

I'm thinking that a "true" EJ fan believes he can do no wrong. Well, I guess I'm not loyal enough to love him unconditionally in this situation. Abby may be "obsessed" with EJ--but she seems as skilled at working HIM over as he is at doing the same thing to her. And he doesn't seem to mind very much. What a fascinating power play!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/28 02:59PM
    #10355   2014/01/28 03:36PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Y'all, she's totally blackmailing him for his penis. I mean, she's a bit pathetic & is going to get burned, bad, when all this shakes out . . . but still, can you blame her? I mean, oooooh I am enjoying watching him work her over. He's sooooo good.

I'm thinking that a "true" EJ fan believes he can do no wrong. Well, I guess I'm not loyal enough to love him unconditionally in this situation. Abby may be "obsessed" with EJ--but she seems as skilled at working HIM over as he is at doing the same thing to her. And he doesn't seem to mind very much. What a fascinating power play!

Oh I know exactly how much wrong EJ can do. He's usually quite delicious while doing it. I guess if Abby's pretending to be concerned @ Nick & threatening to go to Hope so she can get what she wants from EJ, which is EJ, then more power to her. I do believe EJ enjoys her physically given his lack of sex with Sami of late, however I've seen nothing that indicates he has any feelings for her other than a mix of lust & annoyance. Abby, on the other hand, is going to realize he still intends to marry Sami & she's probably going to go a little nuts. It'll be fun!

#10356   2014/01/29 01:58AM
    -Josie-

Quote alwaysEJ: Oh I know exactly how much wrong EJ can do. He's usually quite delicious while doing it. I guess if Abby's pretending to be concerned @ Nick & threatening to go to Hope so she can get what she wants from EJ, which is EJ, then more power to her. I do believe EJ enjoys her physically given his lack of sex with Sami of late, however I've seen nothing that indicates he has any feelings for her other than a mix of lust & annoyance.

There is nothing delicious about EJ right now other than his handsome face. I think he is even disgusted w/ himself. He has lost all his power and can't do anything but sell his body to appease a stupid skank. After EJ groveled on his hands & knees to Stefano, he already had a bit of resentment toward Sami. In EJ's POV, he probably thinks he's still sacrificing himself for Sami. But I think part of it is him punishing Sami. There's a lot of self-loathing going on w/ EJ right now but I think he is also mad at Sami for not fighting for him. Sami will be devastated when she finds out about this nasty affair. I think Ejami are so broken and I don't know if they can ever be repaired.

#10357   2014/01/29 02:06AM
    -Josie-

Quote Jen821: Looks like Abby is a little EJ obsessed! Talk about being spread Eagle for him in the hospital closet storage room.

Now I know why she was wearing a tight skirt w/ a thigh high slit to a church christening. Desperate much?

#10358   2014/01/29 02:57AM
    stjarna

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote Jen821: Looks like Abby is a little EJ obsessed! Talk about being spread Eagle for him in the hospital closet storage room.

Now I know why she was wearing a tight skirt w/ a thigh high slit to a church christening. Desperate much?

Yeah, desperate much..... And EJ....hm,.....did he look disgusted by himself cos he can't help the fatal attraction or cos he cannot manage her....He looked like he is incapable to focus and things are slipping out of control.... And you will see Stefano will take control,as he is heartless. And we will have Stefano on Samantha's side.....isn't it odd

#10359   2014/01/29 07:26AM
    alwaysEJ

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Oh I know exactly how much wrong EJ can do. He's usually quite delicious while doing it. I guess if Abby's pretending to be concerned @ Nick & threatening to go to Hope so she can get what she wants from EJ, which is EJ, then more power to her. I do believe EJ enjoys her physically given his lack of sex with Sami of late, however I've seen nothing that indicates he has any feelings for her other than a mix of lust & annoyance.

There is nothing delicious about EJ right now other than his handsome face. I think he is even disgusted w/ himself. He has lost all his power and can't do anything but sell his body to appease a stupid skank. After EJ groveled on his hands & knees to Stefano, he already had a bit of resentment toward Sami. In EJ's POV, he probably thinks he's still sacrificing himself for Sami. But I think part of it is him punishing Sami. There's a lot of self-loathing going on w/ EJ right now but I think he is also mad at Sami for not fighting for him. Sami will be devastated when she finds out about this nasty affair. I think Ejami are so broken and I don't know if they can ever be repaired.

The delicious was in reference to some of his past misdeeds, since it was inferred that I think he can "do no wrong." I do know well how much wrong he can do, & I have enjoyed watching him do some of it in the past. I think he makes an incredibly sexy bad boy.

Currently, I agree that his overriding emotion is disgust. You know what's fabulous? EJ has not once said this. James is just so good. He's likely fed up w/everyone & everything - Kristen's mess, Sami's murders & attempted murders, & now Abby.

I have loved EJami since James came to the show in 2006. I hope they move past all this, but who knows what's in store now that Ali is leaving. I heard what I needed to hear from Sami last January, when she finally admitted everything she lied to herself & others @ for years regarding EJ. After that, I got what I expected - a brief time of happiness & hot EJami sex, & then, angst. I am happy the angst isn't Lucas or Rafe; at least they were creative enough not to go there. Sami is still Sami. She may've admitted she loves him, etc., but she's got a selfish streak in her a mile long. I agree, EJ is frustrated with Sami & upset he was in a position to have to chase Abby around town in the first place, & his sleeping with her is, among other things, an attempt to lash out at Sami despite the whole situation having occurred under the guise of again protecting her.

EJ & Sami are both highly dysfunctional people; always have been, always will be.

#10360   2014/01/29 08:55AM
    dazgonby

Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote -Josie-:

The delicious was in reference to some of his past misdeeds, since it was inferred that I think he can "do no wrong." I do know well how much wrong he can do, & I have enjoyed watching him do some of it in the past. I think he makes an incredibly sexy bad boy.

Currently, I agree that his overriding emotion is disgust. You know what's fabulous? EJ has not once said this. James is just so good. He's likely fed up w/everyone & everything - Kristen's mess, Sami's murders & attempted murders, & now Abby.

I have loved EJami since James came to the show in 2006. I hope they move past all this, but who knows what's in store now that Ali is leaving. I heard what I needed to hear from Sami last January, when she finally admitted everything she lied to herself & others @ for years regarding EJ. After that, I got what I expected - a brief time of happiness & hot EJami sex, & then, angst. I am happy the angst isn't Lucas or Rafe; at least they were creative enough not to go there. Sami is still Sami. She may've admitted she loves him, etc., but she's got a selfish streak in her a mile long. I agree, EJ is frustrated with Sami & upset he was in a position to have to chase Abby around town in the first place, & his sleeping with her is, among other things, an attempt to lash out at Sami despite the whole situation having occurred under the guise of again protecting her.

EJ & Sami are both highly dysfunctional people; always have been, always will be.

Who has Sami "murdered"?

Also what I find very interesting is that Ej was tired of all the crap with Sami about Eric and yet same thing is happening with Ej and Abigail about Nick.

« 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list