List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 294010, Replies: 10462
    « 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 » »| page:
    #10321   2014/01/20 10:01AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

I think we'll be getting a lot of Abifer from now on what a 'great' way to pimp up the Horton's ... I'm positive that Jen will fall for EJ as well....who wouldn't

#10322   2014/01/20 10:55AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson: I think we'll be getting a lot of Abifer from now on what a 'great' way to pimp up the Horton's ... I'm positive that Jen will fall for EJ as well....who wouldn't

Jen head will explode! Well, she had her share of DiMera connections- Peter Blake... they were hot!

Right - EJ and Samantha will have a talk soon- and it seems it is going to be a serious one!

#10323   2014/01/20 06:41PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I think we'll be getting a lot of Abifer from now on what a 'great' way to pimp up the Horton's ... I'm positive that Jen will fall for EJ as well....who wouldn't

Jen head will explode! Well, she had her share of DiMera connections- Peter Blake... they were hot!

Right - EJ and Samantha will have a talk soon- and it seems it is going to be a serious one!

Who was Peter Blake? I've only watched Days since 2004.

I hope this serious talk will end up in a wedding and a loooong honeymoon

#10324   2014/01/20 10:53PM
    -Josie-

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote flightygirl: Abigail is a "Fatal Attraction". Part of me does not blame her because I would probably feel the same way about EJ. I know my obsession is sick...

Only Sami and us fans are allowed to be obsessed w/ EJ. Twit Abby is out of her league and needs to go back to her Mommy. I hope Sami makes the nasty home wrecker pay dearly.

Who made that rule?

It's a tacit, implied rule. Just like the unwritten rule that only Sami is allowed to have EJ's kids.

#10325   2014/01/21 12:27AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna:

Who was Peter Blake? I've only watched Days since 2004.

I hope this serious talk will end up in a wedding and a loooong honeymoon

Ah, Rosie, you missed Jennifer's best years- here a reminder of Jennifer and Peter (I loved Jack though, but Peter and her had something!)
    youtu.be/mu21kS-eSVs

Peter was/is Kristen's brother... it was back in 1993!

Right,... EJ, oh EJ, this all now is such a mess- and the writers are having a field day!!!

#10326   2014/01/21 12:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote flightygirl: Abigail is a "Fatal Attraction". Part of me does not blame her because I would probably feel the same way about EJ. I know my obsession is sick...

Only Sami and us fans are allowed to be obsessed w/ EJ. Twit Abby is out of her league and needs to go back to her Mommy. I hope Sami makes the nasty home wrecker pay dearly.

Who made that rule?

It's a tacit, implied rule. Just like the unwritten rule that only Sami is allowed to have EJ's kids.

I liiiiiike your rules, Josie

#10327   2014/01/21 04:56AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote -Josie-:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote -Josie-:

Who made that rule?

I liiiiiike your rules, Josie

I liiiiiike those rules, too.

EJ, it's time to head to New Zealand!! Maybe you'll find Sami there!!

#10328   2014/01/21 12:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote -Josie-:

Who made that rule?

#10329   2014/01/23 06:28AM
    Dakota 4762

Jumping on the train to say that this show isn't going to be enjoyable anymore, as we keep losing good characters and replacing them with mediocre ones.

My EJ Obsession has allot to do with the dynamics of Sami and EJ as a couple. I always felt that both were irreplaceable and if one left, the show would be ruined.

I know the show must go on but viewers keep departing as quickly as characters. Soaps are dying and some want out before the ship sinks like the Titantic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 06:30AM
    #10330   2014/01/25 09:17AM
    Dakota 4762

Where are all you EJ Obsessor's hiding?

We are on page 3 and we never get behind page 2.

My guess is that all of you are busy dealing with the EJ?Abigail threads and AS leaving to show up here.

Oh well, the show must go on. Quite the cliffhanger yesterday. Boy, was everyone shocked to see Nick. Thank God the baby wasn't dropped on the floor the way they have characters drop other things (like glasses etc0 when they are in shock.

« 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list