List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 328401, Replies: 10557
    « 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 » »| page:
    #10231   2014/01/07 06:36AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Days Dreamer: Well, Abigail expressed what many of us think... any woman would want to be with Ej....

Abby is taking a free ride to paradise....

You always make me laugh! Thank you!

That- every woman with a pulse would be happy to be kissed by EJ!!!

If we go back into EJAMI's history is EJ kissing Abby really out of character.

If we go back into EJAMI's history is Sami killing two people really out of character.

We may not like what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks but would we have it any other way?

The two of them liplocking on NYE would be a nice start ... but I get what you're saying.... They're not exactly a traditional pairing!

EJAMI is....

complicated

Fierce

Loyal

Cunning

Impulsive

Stubborn

Protective

Sexy

Surprising

Never boring.....

And his equal is Sami. Sigh. I just love them together.

My heart and my mind are bruised and aching. Been like this all weekend.

The only thing I keep thinking is I got over Sami shooting EJ. Then I never ever expected to forgive Sami or watch this soap again.

James and Alison pull me in.

I want to steal those words Sharon on how you described EJ and out it on the two peas in a pod thread

Hahahah. You wrote that as a description of EJAMI and I thought it was only EJ. I know you just can't think of EJ alone it is always EJ and Sami

I was feeling alot of emotions over the weekend myself.

Not happy that the writers seem to think that Jennifer, Jennifer's love life and Jeniffer's kids are something we want to see.

I can't believe that this stupidness has touched EJAMI.

EJAMI will work this out like countless times before.

#10232   2014/01/07 07:58AM
    flightygirl

Has anyone watched the new promo?

Spoiler.....

A car exploding in flames and falling off a cliff! They imply it has something to do with EJ. WTF

#10233   2014/01/07 08:04AM
    EpicFail

where do I see that promo?

#10234   2014/01/07 08:08AM
    flightygirl

Quote EpicFail: where do I see that promo?

Youtube. I googled ej dool and 2014 and I was really surprised there was a new promo!

#10235   2014/01/07 08:18AM
    EpicFail

found it - but that's not EJ driving - that looks like a kid. It almost looks like someone took the EJ/Abby promo and tossed that in the middle and called it a video.

Since it's not on the NBC website, I call foul.

#10236   2014/01/07 09:28AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762: I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas before it arrived but my computer crashed on December 22nd and I had to buy a new one. My brother just finished installing it today.

I better say Happy New Year ahead of time..you know...just because.

Loving EJ helping Sami to "bury" the evidence on Nick.

Merry x-mas and a happy NY to you as well, Dakota! I miss reading your posts! It's so annoying (and expensive?) when a computer crashes . Luckily you've a brother who could install a new one!
    The last time we (or at least I) heard from you, your dog was recovering from surgery. Hope Dakota is well and doing her usual dog stuff

I'm glad you're enjoying the current Ejami s/l, I'm just being 'a baby' and keep ranting about them I'm fed up with murder s/l stealing the attention from my favorite loving and passionate couple!!!!!!

I know. Thank God I am up and running but today I am having posting issues with this site. It is very slow and keeps throwing me off.

EJ and Agigail............strange stuff but I guess he needs a good release and Sami won't give him one. I am wondering if she will ever forgive him.

#10237   2014/01/07 09:29AM
    Dakota 4762

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: too funny i had this huge post about spoilers and tweets and the ultimatum EJ gives and then I lost it. OH well as always here to share my obsession.

Dakota, YUCK hated to hear you lost a computer and had to shell out $$$$ for a new one. Dang and around christmas time too. Glad to see you back.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/[/qu... />
    Thanks. I got behind with some paperwork because of it and wanted to check in yesterday after EJ kissed Abigail. This is just going to be a quick fling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 09:34AM
    #10238   2014/01/07 09:31AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Days Dreamer: Well, Abigail expressed what many of us think... any woman would want to be with Ej....

I would like a free ride to paradise too. Sign me up.

#10239   2014/01/07 06:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:

I would like a free ride to paradise too. Sign me up.

I hear the wait is very very very long!

#10240   2014/01/07 07:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote EpicFail: found it - but that's not EJ driving - that looks like a kid. It almost looks like someone took the EJ/Abby promo and tossed that in the middle and called it a video.

Since it's not on the NBC website, I call foul.

Yes definately, it didn't look real!

« 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list