List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312880, Replies: 10551
    « 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 » »| page:
    #10211   2014/01/04 05:09PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

no buzz about hats what im reading mon through Thursday

I'm training this week and next week will be on phones so even though I hate my job......it is helping me stay away from twitter.

I bring presents though. James and Jay K at the Emmy's I actually was watching another video and this one pulled up to the side and damn two gorgeous men alert I hope James decides to submit for the Emmy's this year. Did you read the daytime confidential top male thing....AMEN to their beautiful write up on James acting.

#10212   2014/01/04 05:13PM
    allmylovingdays

my laptop hates this site!!! I forgot to share the link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEw9GdUhdw

#10213   2014/01/04 05:14PM
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: You know it will always be here my EJ /James Scott obsession. HELL i didn't watch from Aug 2010 to November 2011 - and still I was obsessed.

I just have to say that we all sort of lost it when last weeks 'ultimatumn ' thing came out and it didn't end up as everyone expected BLACKMAIL. So I will read the recaps and see if this mess ends up being some silly little girls fantasy or what......

does anyone have it in them to still vote ???

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/[/qu... />
    Did you see the preview for next week?
    It definately looked like more than a kiss, but we have been fooled before!
    Let's hold our breath and watch tomorrow

#10214   2014/01/05 05:52AM
    stjarna

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: You know it will always be here my EJ /James Scott obsession. HELL i didn't watch from Aug 2010 to November 2011 - and still I was obsessed.

I just have to say that we all sort of lost it when last weeks 'ultimatumn ' thing came out and it didn't end up as everyone expected BLACKMAIL. So I will read the recaps and see if this mess ends up being some silly little girls fantasy or what......

does anyone have it in them to still vote ???

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/[/qu... />
    Did you see the preview for next week?
    It definately looked like more than a kiss, but we have been fooled before!
    Let's hold our breath and watch tomorrow [/quote]

I think he will stop before it goes any furhter!!!! He must!!!
    Writers are really killing us Ejamis with this!!!

#10215   2014/01/05 08:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Amen sisters. amen they are killing us with this!!!!!!

It hurt when EJ was shot I thought I can't watch this shite anymore and I stopped for a year plus came back for the grief sex tuned out again came back during the glorious beautiful moments leading to Lexi's and Stefano's death and then tuned out again for months after the daysaster to come back when EJ. Was finally getting all his wishes come true. So how how how can he toss it all aside.

Whatever happens I'm worried that Nick is hiding in the bushes with a phone recording it on video. EJ you needed your men to flush the river or drag it for the body cause this isn't going to be pretty whatever comes down the pike from this latest writing crapfest they are laying on us EJ -Sami EJAMI fans.

You know EJ finally was winning diehard haters to his side. It's up fathomable that the writers have some slick cool idea that this was great angst.

I've read that James said great storylines and crazy twist and I get it this is stretching his acting abilities. BIGTIME but at what expense....so that they can want to tar and feather you or dumb you down again like you were with the fake belly. Yes that belly kills me and now this scenario just has it written all over it again that EJ is going to be played out like a fool

Vote vote vote
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 08:55AM
    #10216   2014/01/05 11:44AM
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Amen sisters. amen they are killing us with this!!!!!!

It hurt when EJ was shot I thought I can't watch this shite anymore and I stopped for a year plus came back for the grief sex tuned out again came back during the glorious beautiful moments leading to Lexi's and Stefano's death and then tuned out again for months after the daysaster to come back when EJ. Was finally getting all his wishes come true. So how how how can he toss it all aside.

Whatever happens I'm worried that Nick is hiding in the bushes with a phone recording it on video. EJ you needed your men to flush the river or drag it for the body cause this isn't going to be pretty whatever comes down the pike from this latest writing crapfest they are laying on us EJ -Sami EJAMI fans.

You know EJ finally was winning diehard haters to his side. It's up fathomable that the writers have some slick cool idea that this was great angst.

I've read that James said great storylines and crazy twist and I get it this is stretching his acting abilities. BIGTIME but at what expense....so that they can want to tar and feather you or dumb you down again like you were with the fake belly. Yes that belly kills me and now this scenario just has it written all over it again that EJ is going to be played out like a fool

Vote vote vote
    I can't think of any character on Days who's as popular as EJ Dimera!
    Pimping other, boring characters haven't worked out very well... Maybe that's what they're trying to do now? Let's portray EJ as a cheating idiot, so he can be a sorry backburner.... Nah, they know that won't work!!!

I noticed that as well, James and Alison happiness with the current storylines.... I guess everyone loves a challenge

#10217   2014/01/05 03:04PM
    sharon n nic...

We are all still obsessed with EJ!

#10218   2014/01/05 03:20PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We are all still obsessed with EJ!

Throw your hands in the air for EJ Dimera

#10219   2014/01/05 04:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

Rosiersoerson this storyline coming up is so frustrating, we know but we don't know what is going to happen.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 04:26PM
    #10220   2014/01/06 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Rosiersoerson this storyline coming up is so frustrating, we know but we don't know what is going to happen.

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Don't blink EJ please don't Blink..its always been Samantha from day one....

vote vote vote
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

« 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list