List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 317989, Replies: 10551
    « 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 » »| page:
    #10201   2013/12/30 06:18AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

too funny i had this huge post about spoilers and tweets and the ultimatum EJ gives and then I lost it. OH well as always here to share my obsession.

Dakota, YUCK hated to hear you lost a computer and had to shell out $$$$ for a new one. Dang and around christmas time too. Glad to see you back.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/

#10202   2013/12/31 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

you know the drill come on lets make EJ & Sami be on top of the list for the end of the year.

you know Michael Fairman did put EJ and Sami as runner ups of couple of the year and HELLO look at DC confidential out of all the actors only James and Blake go a mention

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/20/top-10-male-entertainers-of-2013?page=... />

No. 3: James Scott, Days of Our Lives
    Beatles, schmeetles. The best gift England ever gave us is James Freaking Scott! As Days of Our Lives' dashing-but-deadly lead male character EJ DiMera, Scott was an integral part of several of daytime's best storylines in 2013.
    Whether Elvis was risking it all for the woman he loves—the equally lethal Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney)—or having his bat-poop-crazy sister Kristen's (Eileen Davidson) back, Scott kept a tight rein on who his character is, what he's capable of and where he draws the line.
    How can the same character be so loving with his myriad of children and stepchildren one minute, yet so terrifying the next? We still have chills when we think of EJ turning up on Adrienne's (Judi Evans) doorstep with the most well-mannered death threat we've ever witnessed!
    Then there were the scenes where EJ begged his father, the indestructible Stefano DiMera (Joe Mascolo), to arrange for Sami to get a pass on killing a dirty cop. We've heard horror stories about plenty of egotistical thesps who would have refused to act out such a scenario, but Scott did it with panache. Now if Daytime Emmy voters will finally realize what Scott's legions of fans have known for years, this guy is the real deal.

#10203   2013/12/31 09:32AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: you know the drill come on lets make EJ & Sami be on top of the list for the end of the year.

you know Michael Fairman did put EJ and Sami as runner ups of couple of the year and HELLO look at DC confidential out of all the actors only James and Blake go a mention

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/20/top-10-male-entertainers-of-2013?page=... />

No. 3: James Scott, Days of Our Lives
    Beatles, schmeetles. The best gift England ever gave us is James Freaking Scott! As Days of Our Lives' dashing-but-deadly lead male character EJ DiMera, Scott was an integral part of several of daytime's best storylines in 2013.
    Whether Elvis was risking it all for the woman he loves—the equally lethal Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney)—or having his bat-poop-crazy sister Kristen's (Eileen Davidson) back, Scott kept a tight rein on who his character is, what he's capable of and where he draws the line.
    How can the same character be so loving with his myriad of children and stepchildren one minute, yet so terrifying the next? We still have chills when we think of EJ turning up on Adrienne's (Judi Evans) doorstep with the most well-mannered death threat we've ever witnessed!
    Then there were the scenes where EJ begged his father, the indestructible Stefano DiMera (Joe Mascolo), to arrange for Sami to get a pass on killing a dirty cop. We've heard horror stories about plenty of egotistical thesps who would have refused to act out such a scenario, but Scott did it with panache. Now if Daytime Emmy voters will finally realize what Scott's legions of fans have known for years, this guy is the real deal.[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Obsessed!!!

#10204   2014/01/01 09:54AM
    Rosieroserson

The real deal for sure
    EJ was so adorable when he helpt out at the bar yesterday! I really do not understand Sami...... Any woman alive on this planet would've locked lips with that man in a heart beat! But Sami .......noooooo

#10205   2014/01/02 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: The real deal for sure
    EJ was so adorable when he helpt out at the bar yesterday! I really do not understand Sami...... Any woman alive on this planet would've locked lips with that man in a heart beat! But Sami .......noooooo

OH NO. My cable guide says today is the day EJ gives the Ultimatum. OYE. Im scared.

#10206   2014/01/02 12:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

OH NO. My cable guide says today is the day EJ gives the Ultimatum. OYE. Im scared.

I'm not!

#10207   2014/01/02 05:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I'm not!

Me neither, after finally reading the daily updates. Please EJ.... Don't cancel the jet..... Just take your Samantha on a pre honeymoon
    OMG, I hope they'll move the storyline on and just forget about Nick..... It's not that hard I totally don't remember him anymore
    Please focus on the real deal and that's Eyummy and his fiance

#10208   2014/01/02 06:43PM
    On a Clear Day

I agree. James Scott is gorgeous!! He's witty and charming, etc. Sami is killing me. What woman in her right mind could help herself from jumping his bones? She keeps teasing him with the almost kisses. That's an insult especially since he's cleaning up after her with another murder farce. It's ridiculous how the writers are making her stay so mad about the Kristen thing so long.

#10209   2014/01/03 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

It killed me that EJ gave up his pride and everything he so fought to get out from under that mans thumb and then yesterday he sat there and listened to him -- I didn't think he would do what was suggested and yet EJ isn't sure what Sami is thinking.

HELL who does??!!!! She spouts off one thing about for the family and she wrote those beautiful words - EJ come on she hasn't left yet, you need to tell her all you know about that cow sister of yours. She isn't going to leave you!!

wwaaaaaahhhh

BUT i started off this comment just irked beyond belief that EJ could even stand to be in the same room with that man......much less listen to his insidious ugly comments. I loved it when EJ told him Sami and I are not your business. KEEP IT THAT WAY EJ...PLEASE

#10210   2014/01/04 07:45AM
    allmylovingdays

You know it will always be here my EJ /James Scott obsession. HELL i didn't watch from Aug 2010 to November 2011 - and still I was obsessed.

I just have to say that we all sort of lost it when last weeks 'ultimatumn ' thing came out and it didn't end up as everyone expected BLACKMAIL. So I will read the recaps and see if this mess ends up being some silly little girls fantasy or what......

does anyone have it in them to still vote ???

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

« 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list