List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 329806, Replies: 10557
    « 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:
    #10191   2013/12/26 02:36PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

I love this tweet had to jump here to share. He has great taste

@TVGMLogan: Why is @IamJamesScott not the BIGGEST STAR on the PLANET? Watch #TheStaffordProject Season Finale! t.co/fqWEUxjnTA @TheRealStafford

#10192   2013/12/26 04:39PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I love this tweet had to jump here to share. He has great taste

@TVGMLogan: Why is @IamJamesScott not the BIGGEST STAR on the PLANET? Watch #TheStaffordProject Season Finale! t.co/fqWEUxjnTA @TheRealStafford

He is the biggest star on the planet, at least to me and every other fans of Ejami

#10193   2013/12/28 07:20AM
    stjarna

Now that EJ is so called part of the triangle it is getting interesting! He Makes it all interesting!!!

#10194   2013/12/28 09:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Now that EJ is so called part of the triangle it is getting interesting! He Makes it all interesting!!!

I loved him at the scene of the crime. I laughed and enjoyed the scenery with him.

Vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/

#10195   2013/12/28 09:59AM
    fadingrose

Bravo, EJ, for showing us more of your wonderful sense of humor on your "hike" to the river. Somehow, though, I don't think poor Sami was amused!

#10196   2013/12/28 11:17AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I love this tweet had to jump here to share. He has great taste

He is the biggest star on the planet, at least to me and every other fans of Ejami

Was glad M S left Y & R....did not like her....JMO

Now, leave our JS/EJ alone!!

Want EJ to be the biggest star on the planet on DOOL.....

EJAMI.....

#10197   2013/12/28 02:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Was glad M S left Y & R....did not like her....JMO

Now, leave our JS/EJ alone!!

Want EJ to be the biggest star on the planet on DOOL.....

EJAMI.....

Ejami is a gold mine to Days and deserve their own show! Days of Ejamily....,

#10198   2013/12/28 05:36PM
    Dakota 4762

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas before it arrived but my computer crashed on December 22nd and I had to buy a new one. My brother just finished installing it today.

I better say Happy New Year ahead of time..you know...just because.

Loving EJ helping Sami to "bury" the evidence on Nick.

#10199   2013/12/29 03:54AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas before it arrived but my computer crashed on December 22nd and I had to buy a new one. My brother just finished installing it today.

I better say Happy New Year ahead of time..you know...just because.

Loving EJ helping Sami to "bury" the evidence on Nick.

Merry x-mas and a happy NY to you as well, Dakota! I miss reading your posts! It's so annoying (and expensive?) when a computer crashes . Luckily you've a brother who could install a new one!
    The last time we (or at least I) heard from you, your dog was recovering from surgery. Hope Dakota is well and doing her usual dog stuff

I'm glad you're enjoying the current Ejami s/l, I'm just being 'a baby' and keep ranting about them I'm fed up with murder s/l stealing the attention from my favorite loving and passionate couple!!!!!!

#10200   2013/12/29 06:32PM
    Rosieroserson

I'm obsessed with the EJ who wants to help his Samantha make a decision by giving her an ultimatum . Luckily he's no sissy, that man!
    Go EJ.... sweep Sami off her feet!!!

« 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list