List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 346295, Replies: 10558
    « 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 » »| page:
    #10171   2013/12/17 06:31AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just thrilled beyond belief that Michelle Stafford asked James to be in her webseries even if it was only for this one episode!! I will be there Michelle/James I will finally watch a webseries!

www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Exclusive-Michelle-Stafford-R... />
    today too is last day to vote for the week for James at tv source

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-9-2013-edition/

I've never heard of her. What kind of a web serie is that?

#10172   2013/12/17 06:39AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just thrilled beyond belief that Michelle Stafford asked James to be in her webseries even if it was only for this one episode!! I will be there Michelle/James I will finally watch a webseries!

www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Exclusive-Michelle-Stafford-R... />

here rosie link read about it!
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stafford_Project

#10173   2013/12/17 06:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:

Michelle use to play Phyllis on Young and the Restless when she left everyone expected her to go to movies/primetime. She instead decided to do this on her own this webseries. I knew that she knew James from one of the cruises that the soapstars did a few years back. Somehow she got him to join SC, EM and others sing some song on stage. When he came off he ran to her and you know how EJ is famous for hugging and twirling - HE DID that to her. I bet you can find it on youtube I know it was a few years ago.

this webseries sounds like a bit comedy and soapyness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 06:41AM
    #10174   2013/12/17 12:44PM
    allmylovingdays

From my latest posted THREAD I'm reeling and worried for my favorites

No one is safe

#10175   2013/12/17 05:03PM
    allmylovingdays

EEEKKKKK. I was reeling earlier did you see I used that ugly word beginning with a s ???????

We have been tweeting how much we would love to see James Scott and Michael Muhney either as adversaries or siblings EJ needs one still missing Chad

#10176   2013/12/18 05:00AM
    allmylovingdays

There isn't a better actor on this soap than James. BRAVO to yesterday on more than one scene, moment, action. You were brilliant loved your acting choices. the buttoning up of the coat --Ali tweeted that was James adlibbing

I don't want to go in search of my thread ages and ages ago about EJ's better angels. He talked about the angels in Raphael's picture of the Madonna and child and the angels being the superstars. He talked to a girl about kids and fathers and hearing their better angels for their kids.

Continuity from these hacks is a plus in my opinion and James played every scene perfectly.

#10177   2013/12/18 05:16AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: EEEKKKKK. I was reeling earlier did you see I used that ugly word beginning with a s ???????

We have been tweeting how much we would love to see James Scott and Michael Muhney either as adversaries or siblings EJ needs one still missing Chad

If anyone cares, I think SAFE is a lovely word.

#10178   2013/12/20 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

THANK YOU GOD thank you soapgods they didn't let that little skank play you baby!! I was watching and when she figured you didn't know everything MY GOSH was I hot and then the idiotic writers redeemed themselves by having you tell her YOU weren't fooled!!!! Yes!! YES !!! YES!!! I was so hoping that the man who was fooled by that twat with the fake belly would never appear again on my screen and I was THANKFUL so very ThANkFUL that EJ knew and would have gotten it out of this twit if Will hadn't come back. NOW we need to see if Sonny tells or gives more hints.

#10179   2013/12/20 07:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: THANK YOU GOD thank you soapgods they didn't let that little skank play you baby!! I was watching and when she figured you didn't know everything MY GOSH was I hot and then the idiotic writers redeemed themselves by having you tell her YOU weren't fooled!!!! Yes!! YES !!! YES!!! I was so hoping that the man who was fooled by that twat with the fake belly would never appear again on my screen and I was THANKFUL so very ThANkFUL that EJ knew and would have gotten it out of this twit if Will hadn't come back. NOW we need to see if Sonny tells or gives more hints.

I am definitely confused about what the above quote is all about (Is it when Sonny confronted Gabi?) And isn't nasty name-calling like "skank" and "twat" sort of forbidden in the DAYS blog?

#10180   2013/12/21 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ almost got the information out of Sonny. Darn that blocker. ANYHOW he is getting closer to finding out the what the three did -so maybe he will get involved.

VOTE VOTE VOTE - James & Alison and EJAMI moved back up in the top five spots!! Thank YOU for continuing to love the characters if not the writing.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-16-2013-edition/

« 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list